WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Headlines the best thing about the death penalty in texas is

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
thats gay just let them go to jail and stay there

RGN-dRaGoN

Chaos Dragon
y is that so great? i think spending a life in prison is much worse than get simply killed, in prison you sit there like a dog in a cage, wasting away the years and thinking of wat uve done. you suffer more, cuase those peeps who kill other people do NOT have my simpothy wat so ever, instant death is too much 4 them, they derserve worse

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
Fuck that... We fry em as fast as we can here. I like it.:thumbsup:

Broken

RGN-dRaGoN said:
y is that so great? i think spending a life in prison is much worse than get simply killed, in prison you sit there like a dog in a cage, wasting away the years and thinking of wat uve done. you suffer more, cuase those peeps who kill other people do NOT have my simpothy wat so ever, instant death is too much 4 them, they derserve worse
Costs too much to house a fucking loser for life. I think they should take em out back and beat him in the head with a hammer. Forget about the humanity of the kill.

RGN-dRaGoN

Chaos Dragon
i got it, we should put them all on a island, with no food, water, and put the opposite sexs on different islands, (for obvuois reasons) thats slow, cheap, and effictive :p

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Broken said:
Costs too much to house a fucking loser for life. I think they should take em out back and beat him in the head with a hammer. Forget about the humanity of killing.
Thank you. Fuck paying for their living expenses. They weren't worried when they raped and hacked up the 9 year old girl or cut an old ladies throat for $20 and a pack of cigarettes. And we're supposed to feed, cloth, and keep a roof over their fucking heads???!!!

Even worse. You have Lifers, with no chance of parole, that get college degrees for free in prison! Worthless scumbags!

They should let the families pull the switch too.

As a matter of fact, Where do I go to get a job as an Executioner?

Broken

RGN-dRaGoN said:
i got it, we should put them all on a island, with no food, water, and put the opposite sexs on different islands, (for obvuois reasons) thats slow, cheap, and effictive :p
Yeah, that Island is called Australia.. been there done that. Not to mention the US was used for the same propose.

I still say Hammer Time.. Cheap and painful.

yotaka

Clitpickle
I used to live in Texas and surprisingly enough I never thought about the death penalty that much. But I heard in other countries (i don't know where but you people probably do) when they kill someone the usually put a bullet to that person's head and the mail the bill for the ammunition (sp?), gun, time it took to do and etc. to that person's family. Their the ones that have have to deal with the mother fucker anyway. I think that's what they should do here. Electric chair, lethal injection, we Texans are sure creative but sometimes we can get really stupid when it comes to issues with conserving money. Most of the ways they kill people are WAY to costly a bullet to the head would do nicely then you won't have to deal with the mother fucker anymore.

Pachyderm

I really did.
That's exactly how I feel. It's so much worse to sit there a know you have no future but to do the same prison things everyday. The death penalty is a shot, it's completely painless it's euthanasia and it just puts you out of your misery, perhaps the misery of being in prison.

RGN-dRaGoN

Chaos Dragon
Pachyderm said:
That's exactly how I feel. It's so much worse to sit there a know you have no future but to do the same prison things everyday. The death penalty is a shot, it's completely painless it's euthanasia and it just puts you out of your misery, perhaps the misery of being in prison.
yes but in a weird sence broken IS right, it does cost alot of money and jails tend to get to full, stick em in australia :D :D :D

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
How bout you torture them mentally and physically, all day everyday. Then at night you send them back to their cell that has a matress on the floor, a stool and a noose hanging from the celing. then you get to have some fun, and if they die, it's their choice.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

RGN-dRaGoN

Chaos Dragon
broken how about this, we put them in australia, lock them up in a cage and get a BIIIIIG sledge hammer to smash them all, that way we both win :p

shep75

Tenderony
RGN-dRaGoN said:
IF THEY BROUGHT BACK THE ELECTRIC CHAIR, THAT WOULD ROCK. ONLY 6 STATES USE IT NOW.

Broken

NO, I am referring to the comment about sending them to an island;

1718-1783 About 50,000 British criminals were transported to colonies in America.

23/01/1787 British parliament informed that Lord Sydney had agreed to send convicts to New South Wales.

Both America and Australia have been used for this purpose. They are our problem..So gimmie a hammer.

Infected_enigma

I pwn and you know it
shep75 said:
THEY USE IT! :thumbsup:
=D this is the first thing I agree with you on even though i hate both ur faggot ass and texas. I say people need to die more and more because of over population in the world

RGN-dRaGoN said:
=D what a great idea

Broken said:
NO, I am referring to the comment about sending them to an island;

1718-1783 About 50,000 British criminals were transported to colonies in America.

23/01/1787 British parliament informed that Lord Sydney had agreed to send convicts to New South Wales.

Both America and Australia have been used for this purpose. They are our problem..So gimmie a hammer.
word. Bring the pain.

Broken

Infected_enigma said:
=D this is the first thing I agree with you on even though i hate both ur faggot ass and texas. I say people need to die more and more because of over population in the world

=D what a great idea
You sound intelligent, what's your take on mandatory castration of fucking morons that honestly think you can judge a person by where they were born?

Hurry; your public awaits your response.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
I hate to say it but any thread that uses "You faggot ass" and "Texas" in the same sentence, is not far to becomming Bait & Tackle material.

Thems Fightin' words partner. - John Wayne

Broken

Oh this is going to end up in B&T. I can't move it..but I will have it moved ASAP.