WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

the best time..

What changes after high school?

• Everything, Its better than high school

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Nothing, Its better than high school

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Everything, worse than high school

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Nothing, worse than high school

• A lot, Its better than high school

Votes: 11 39.3%
  • Very little, Its better than high school

• A lot, worse than high school

• Very little, worse than high school

• Total voters

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
yeah looking for the light at the end of the long fucking tunnel after high school, anyone want to remind me that its still there?

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
I said a lot and better. But the same outcome is up to you to achieve.

morelos

lexicon incognito
it's true.

life is half what you make of it, and half how much of a joke you can make out of the other half.

~ dan ~

there is no fucking light.

wait... i think metallica said it good once:

"and it comes to be that the soothing light at the end of the tunnel... is just a freight train coming your way."

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
life is half what you make of it, and half how much of a joke you can make out of the other half.
holy shit, that actually makes sense and means something to me :thumbsup:

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
p99 said:
yeah looking for the light at the end of the long fucking tunnel after high school, anyone want to remind me that its still there?
No light! Enjoy these times! life sucks when you get older. but gettin older has some benefits. you can get your own pad- and some bills with that!

TwisT said:
No light! Enjoy these times! life sucks when you get older. but gettin older has some benefits. you can get your own pad- and some bills with that!
ah yes... the bills... gotta love those.

shep

Local alcoholic
oh you talkin bout bill's?I love em ,all of them and i can't wait for them to show up on my fucking doorstep so i can pay em.I hope i get some more next week or else i'll be stress free and we can't have that now can we? :p

shep said:
oh you talkin bout bill's?I love em ,all of them and i can't wait for them to show up on my fucking doorstep so i can pay em.I hope i get some more next week or else i'll be stress free and we can't have that now can we? :p
i'll send you all of mine :)

shep

Local alcoholic
oh ya you send em and i'll fucking pay em.Im silly like that i tell ya ..... silly

mariusthegreat

:: What Ebonics ::
Unforgiven said:
"and it comes to be that the soothing light at the end of the tunnel... is just a freight train coming your way."
...Then it comes to be, Yeah...
And it feels right this time
On this crash course we're in the big time
Pay no mind to the distant thunder
Beauty fills his head with wonder, boy....

Says it feels right this time
Turn around, found new high lights
Good day to be alive Sir
Good day to be alive, he said.....

fuckin Metallica ....good shit ....some good goddamned shit...

anyways...high school sucks man...pinnacle of hipocracy[sp]..nothing but ppl who try to be what theyre really not...

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Sophomore means "Clever Fool" in latin (I beleive it's latin, correct me if I'm wrong).

That being said, highschool is the shit. It is the "pinnacle of hypocracy" as Marius said, but you've got to love it (I kinda find it hard not to). It's like an all-day party... you just have to do some work occasionally.

My school has low test scores. Wonder why? :thumbsup:

Hypocracy is pretty damn fun, or funny, whichever way you wish to look at it. You're young, and you're not getting any younger. Enjoy an almost complete lack of responsibilty while you have it! Go out, see the world! Get addicted to crack cocaine!

Alright, maybe not that far... but seriously. Highschool ain't all bad.

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
i enjoy being with friends but having the rents is noooooo fun, i plan to get rich haha but doesn't everybody? :p

p99 said:
i enjoy being with friends but having the rents is noooooo fun, i plan to get rich haha but doesn't everybody? :p
well, right now i'm working on my second million.

durtytoothbrush

no piggy no!!!
i think it depends on your high school. I'm on my 3rd high school and I love this one. We all know we're stupid, immature, hormonal, and think we know everything when we don't, there just isn't much you can do about it. I will think I was a jerkass in highschool when I'm 25. But OH i will be rich!!

Fugly

Tenderony
I can't answer this. A lot changes but it is better and worse....better because your not in highschool...worse because well your not in high school.

morelos

lexicon incognito
sophomore actually means something a bit closer to "enwisened fool." the thing is we have no word for "enwisened" in english, so think of it as a conjugation of the word 'wise' that means 'having become wise' like the word englightened.

no leaf clover is still one of my favorite songs ever. i wrote a four-page analysis of the music and lyrics for a music class i took as an undergrad. the song is seriously amazing.

~ dan ~

back to the point, though, high school will have some fond memories, but i could really do without all the adolescence that went with it. trust me, you guys; once you reach the other side, you'll find yourself reminiscing less and less as you grow more and more fond of your current lives.

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
yeah I'm a junior anyways dunno how sophomore came up, yeah what I'm looking forward to is college and the shit thats gonna happen there.. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: