WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

The better way to handle it

Belerphon

The Spoony Bard
Prologue:

Boy and girl start talking.
Boy and girl start dating.
Girl's driving boy insane with constant whining and demanding and wanting him to be around every second of the day
Boy tries his best to please her, but is getting irked at everything she's doing, which includes flirting with one of her ex's
Girl calls up boy and tells him that she likes her ex, and found out her ex likes her, but still wants to remain friends and wants to hook back up if her and her ex don't work out.
Several months later...

Scenario one:
Girl: *calls* blah blah blah i need you i love you blah blah blah will you take me back?
guy: sorry, i can't. i've hooked up with someone else
girl: pleaase? i promise to be better this time! i'll do anything
guy:.... no, i'm already seeing someone. besides, we didn't work out anyway
girl: blah blah blah *coninues whining and begging for several days on end.

Scenario two:
Girl: *calls* blah blah blah i need you i love you blah blah blah will you take me back?
guy: ... wtf? i'm not sure i heard you quite correctly.. what did you say?
Girl: *repeats*
guy: Sure.. we could go to a cofee shop or something, and maybe i could buy you a cup of SHUT THE FUCK UP! *click*
Girl:*calls back* pleaase? i promise to be better this time! i'll do anything
guy: wtf? did i not make myself clear? go away and fuck yourself or something, if that's not good enough fuck your family and friends too, just leave me the hell alone! *click*
girl:* calls back, whining*
guy: *click* *bombs her house*

Which is better? Scenario 1, or scenario 2? :bomb:

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
how bout number 3------------ dont call her or anser the phone.

mariusthegreat

:: What Ebonics ::
i liked the whole...."get you a cup of SHUT THE FUCK UP!!"...that was pretty sincere...

FUBAR

Jean Jacket Tough Guy
mix #1 and #2....what you do is when she calls for days on end....bomb her house

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
i like number two because the girl gets what she deserves........but the #1 why does the dude pick up the phone when she calls anyway..................he could just get caller i.d.

Belerphon

The Spoony Bard
>.< don't you hate it when somoene is overclingy to the point their smothering you, and they go around telling people YOUR'E the clingy one?

blitzen9090

The Moron...who complains
definately #2, if shes that fucked up, she deserves to have her house bombed like a fuckin sweedish warthog

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Unforgiven said:
smack the bitch around and tell her to fuck off.
Yeah thats the answer, but she might like it and harass you forever. Have a threesome with her and her mom, then tell everyone what a ho she is.

LOL

dustinzgirl said:
Yeah thats the answer, but she might like it and harass you forever. Have a threesome with her and her mom, then tell everyone what a ho she is.

LOL
and don't forget the dog and the goat as well

mariusthegreat

:: What Ebonics ::
also...what you can do..is grab the inside or a paper towel roll...like bounty....shove that up your ass..or her ass....then proceed to insert gerbils...thatlll show her...and you....oh and dont forget to do it to the goat....good luck....

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
Unforgiven said:
smack the bitch around and tell her to fuck off.
well if you do that then she could sue you for sexual harrasment then your really fucked :thumbsdn: