WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

The Big Ad...

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
what the fuck... that was pretty cool... its like... Lord of the Rings meets beer....

Sinamon

~Broken Angel~
someone posted it here b4 not too long ago. It's still cool every time i see it tho :thumbsup:

Hater808

The hate still Shapes me
I am glad at the end they tell you made from beer. Not sure what there talking about. But I am happy when my beer is made from beer.

Blaze Daily

<b>Banned - What an Asshat!</b>
Hater808 said:
I am glad at the end they tell you made from beer. Not sure what there talking about. But I am happy when my beer is made from beer.
Can't view it, my Operating SYstem is not supported. Why does the net persist in windblows sites...:rolleyes:

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
Hater808 said:
that is carlton draught's main logo, there are a few other carlton draught ads i can try and find, but that one was very clever.

That ad was cool enough to make me want to try some of that beer.