WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

The Big RPG thread! The WTf game!

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Premium
You play it! You know it! If you're nailbomb you're kicking much ass in it! So let's talk about it.

I've noticed the Auction doesn't work when you have an item with extra powers.

No lottery.

The diviner class is kick ass at first, but slow to go from the basic form. I like the game, it helps pass time at work.

Evasion is very important, but I can't figure out how it determines your to hit ability?

So what's up? Do you like it or what?

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
I still don't know what the fuck I'm doing through most of it....I think I got the fights figured out at least. :rotflmao:

Slacker

Postaholic
I have fought like 5-6 times and I never hit them and they never hit me. They don't do any damage.:confused:

Slacker

Postaholic
Oh and the auction works but you lose a hell of alot of gil. I lost abotu 5000.

JLXC

Premium
WOW! Note to self, don't use auctions!

Damn, I ended up accidentally choosing brawler. I can't hit a thing.

Spikey

Supreme Leader
hah good thing i chose diviner

vaziel

Fresh Meat
hmm

i still havent figured out how to do all that stuff yet. :confused:

JLXC

Premium
canadian_pov said:
Damn, I ended up accidentally choosing brawler. I can't hit a thing.

Yeah I did that too, but jason can reset your character, of course you have to start all over, but I figured it was worth it.

It is so far.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I am a level 1 pickpocket fire, and I kick ass :D

JLXC said:
Yeah I did that too, but jason can reset your character, of course you have to start all over, but I figured it was worth it.

It is so far.
Just PM him or something? I dunno, it might be worth it for me, even though I got to level 5.

JLXC

Premium
canadian_pov said:
Just PM him or something? I dunno, it might be worth it for me, even though I got to level 5.
Heh we did the same thing! I accidentally picked brawler, then read you couldn't change it in game, so I played to level 5, decided it sucked ass, then PM'd Jason, then he restarted me. It's worth it.

Slacker

Postaholic
Well me and TB played 2 or 3 times and we never hit each other and we did like 50 moves each game. I played other people and it did the same thing. I got a 10000 gil loan from the bank and wasted it on the auctions.

Linksy said:
Well me and TB played 2 or 3 times and we never hit each other and we did like 50 moves each game. I played other people and it did the same thing. I got a 10000 gil loan from the bank and wasted it on the auctions.

That's because at the time neither one of us had the strength to counter evasion. Let's try it again. ;)

JLXC

Premium
Wow. the step up between Broken and Loki is insane! Broken misses always, and Loki kicks my ass 10 ways to sunday! Looking down the monster list it really has some steep jumps!

I've been trying to make my character overall good, not focusing on any 1 stat. Those upgrades to equipment make all the difference.

Anyways, play on!

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
JLXC said:
Wow. the step up between Broken and Loki is insane! Broken misses always, and Loki kicks my ass 10 ways to sunday! Looking down the monster list it really has some steep jumps!

I've been trying to make my character overall good, not focusing on any 1 stat. Those upgrades to equipment make all the difference.

Anyways, play on!
Pfft. Look at the change from Loki/Vortex to Lasher/Genocide.

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
Don't mean to double post, but holy crap. Check this fight out.

Nailbomb attacked Vortex whipping them with their chain whip dealing a damage of 43 leaving Vortex with 497 HP
No Message Inputted
Vortex attacked Nailbomb dealing a damage of 304 leaving Nailbomb with 6 HP
No Message Inputted
Nailbomb used a healing potion taking his HP upto 310 and MP upto 286
No Message Inputted
Nailbomb attacked Vortex whipping them with their chain whip dealing a damage of 0 leaving Vortex with 497 HP. This is because Vortex's defence was too good for Nailbomb
No Message Inputted
Vortex attacked Nailbomb dealing a damage of 140 leaving Nailbomb with 170 HP
No Message Inputted
Nailbomb used a healing potion taking his HP upto 310 and MP upto 286
No Message Inputted
Nailbomb attacked Vortex whipping them with their chain whip dealing a damage of 36 leaving Vortex with 461 HP
No Message Inputted
Vortex attacked Nailbomb dealing a damage of 209 leaving Nailbomb with 101 HP
No Message Inputted
Nailbomb used a healing potion taking his HP upto 271 and MP upto 286
No Message Inputted
Nailbomb attacked Vortex whipping them with their chain whip dealing a damage of 45 leaving Vortex with 416 HP
No Message Inputted
Vortex attacked Nailbomb dealing a damage of 217 leaving Nailbomb with 54 HP
No Message Inputted
Nailbomb attacked Vortex whipping them with their chain whip dealing a damage of 154 leaving Vortex with 262 HP
No Message Inputted
Vortex attacked Nailbomb dealing a damage of 42 leaving Nailbomb with 12 HP
No Message Inputted
Battle Over - You Killed Vortex

I think I made it mad. :happysad:

JLXC

Premium
Nailbomb and I got in a brawl, and I barely sqeaked out a win, using magic spells. Wow nailbomb, you hit hard man. I got lucky with a spell, I assumed I was gonna die. Anyways, it was fun nailbomb, let's do it again sometime.

A question for JLXC and Taylor:
How do you guys get that much money? You have 30000 and 48000 respectively, how the fuck do you manage that?