WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

The biggest dumbass of the day

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
Here's a future Darwin award winner:

Hurricane Rita churns waves at 61st Street Pier in Galveston, Texas.

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
I'll get you my pretty... and your little bike too!

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Premium
Wow the stupidity of that picture is amazing! One can only hope the person jumped right in after it was taken!

Now if that guy has a five footer or a ten foot gun then it makes perfect sense... but a bike? what's he trying to do?
But on a side note, we DO need people like that doing stupid things like these to ensure the survival of our specie.

tw33k

Theoretical Realist
I couldn't find a pic, but there was some moron surfing off the pier during hurricane Rita.

tw33k said:
I couldn't find a pic, but there was some moron surfing off the pier during hurricane Rita.
That, my friend, is different. He's not a moron... at least not the way you think. For some surfers some waves are everything they ever lived for, just like how any athlethes would spend their lives preparing for obstacles that challenge the very limit of their physical strength.

yeah .. surfers are crazy. They'll travel to japan and other coastal areas to catch typhoon waves and whatnot. This guy, on the other hand, is just a moron.