WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

the Biggest loser

fuck_you

Banned - What an Asshat!
:rotflmao:

haha look at these fat asses crying

:rotllmao:

hahahaha

fat asses crying

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Thats what I've been trying to figure out.

fuck_you

Banned - What an Asshat!
theres a show on nbc called "the biggest loser" its a weight loss show and it has a lot of fat people and they break down sometimes and just start crying hahahahhaha

ferengi

Yay fire!
Yeah, obesity is something that's just SO funny. My mother is morbidly obese and has been ever since she got pregnant with my little brother 9 years ago. She's never been able to drop the weight no matter how hard she tried, and her insurance won't cover liposuction. The doctors told her there's no way she can lose the weight, and now she's dying of diabetes.
Yeah, real fucking funny. :mfinger:

ODDDLY

West Coast Birth Life
ferengi74656 said:
Yeah, obesity is something that's just SO funny. My mother is morbidly obese and has been ever since she got pregnant with my little brother 9 years ago. She's never been able to drop the weight no matter how hard she tried, and her insurance won't cover liposuction. The doctors told her there's no way she can lose the weight, and now she's dying of diabetes.
Yeah, real fucking funny. :mfinger:
It's funny when it isn't happening to you or people you know.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Yeah dude, laughing at fat people or 'obese' people is hilirious. You wouldn't think teh same way if you were obese, would you? Everyone would be making fun of you. Why don't you grow up and learn how to see it from another person's point of view. :mfinger:

fuck_you

Banned - What an Asshat!
im not wishing death or harm on anyone dont get me wrong thats not funny just this show zooms ont hese peoples faces as they either cry or while they lift weights they moan so thats whats so funny... hahaha obiesity

haljer

disillusioned
At least on that show they actually try to loose the weight instead of just going under the knife and shit like the swan or extreme make overs. It is kindve funny to watch ppl cry tho...fat or thin its funny.

magnolia

Postaholic
fuck_you said:
im not wishing death or harm on anyone dont get me wrong thats not funny just this show zooms ont hese peoples faces as they either cry or while they lift weights they moan so thats whats so funny... hahaha obiesity

U fucking dumb ass. U have a problem with obese ppl?! My God, would u please grow up already? I was obese just a couple of years ago. It fucking sucks. Some ppl just can't help it. And u know what? U are such a fucktard. Nothing u say makes any sense, u use other ppls material and claim it as ur own, ie ur little I want to bang his mom shit. I can't fucking stand you. Consider urself warned. (sorry for not flaming in b&t. This should probobly be moved there anyway.)

fuck_you

Banned - What an Asshat!
ok im being misunderstood i dont think obiesity is funny or even crying but the weight lifting and when they moan ow boy thats funny

magnolia

Postaholic
fuck_you said:
ok im being misunderstood i dont think obiesity is funny or even crying but the weight lifting and when they moan ow boy thats funny

still part of being overweight. If u are out of shape it's hard to work out. God, grow a brain.

fuck_you

Banned - What an Asshat!
ok im sick of talking to you about this , its common sense to know that oyur iq is under 4, do you know english? i said the moaning when they zoom on there face....now wtf does that have u to with being obiese???? i would think its funny if the person was fat or skinny , your just sensitive becouse you where obiese a while ago i understand that but dont bring your stress over to other people thats not cool , learn to manage your anger. not trying to flame or start something...

magnolia

Postaholic
fuck_you said:
ok im sick of talking to you about this , its common sense to know that oyur iq is under 4, do you know english? i said the moaning when they zoom on there face....now wtf does that have u to with being obiese???? i would think its funny if the person was fat or skinny , your just sensitive becouse you where obiese a while ago i understand that but dont bring your stress over to other people thats not cool , learn to manage your anger. not trying to flame or start something...
I know English, In fact, better than u it would seem. And they look that way because of the stress from the physical strain on their bodies. And if u think that suffering or pain is funny looking, then u have problems. And yeah, I am sensitive, but nothing about it is funny. I think the ppl who came up with that show should be shot. And I can manage my anger. But if u get on my bad side, u're gadda hear about it. So leave it go before I really get pissed off with u.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
fuck_you said:
ok im sick of talking to you about this , its common sense to know that oyur iq is under 4, do you know english? i said the moaning when they zoom on there face....now wtf does that have u to with being obiese???? i would think its funny if the person was fat or skinny
Her IQ Is under 4? WTF. Her IQ is way higher than yours will ever be kid. And the real question is, Do you know english? Because apparently, you don't.
fuck_you said:
your just sensitive becouse you where obiese a while ago i understand that but dont bring your stress over to other people thats not cool
1st of all kid, You shouldn't even be talking about how funny the obese are, 2nd of all, you shouldn't even bring up that she was obese a while back, thats just not cool, its not cool to judge someone just because of their physical appearance.
fuck_you said:
learn to manage your anger
She would manage her anger if some lil' fucking kid, didn't make fun of the obese, and think its funny for the obese to loose weight. Atleast their trying to loose weight. You should go through puberty before you come back to this site, because frankly your not acting like a 13+ year old, your acting like an 8 year old.

fuck_you

Banned - What an Asshat!
smoke-it said:
Her IQ Is under 4? WTF. Her IQ is way higher than yours will ever be kid. And the real question is, Do you know english? Because apparently, you don't.

1st of all kid, You shouldn't even be talking about how funny the obese are, 2nd of all, you shouldn't even bring up that she was obese a while back, thats just not cool, its not cool to judge someone just because of their physical appearance.

She would manage her anger if some lil' fucking kid, didn't make fun of the obese, and think its funny for the obese to loose weight. Atleast their trying to loose weight. You should go through puberty before you come back to this site, because frankly your not acting like a 13+ year old, your acting like an 8 year old.

son please dont try to give me that

first of all kid she mentioned that shes obiese herself you trying to suck up to a mod not cool

2nd son you should manage your anger if your "beef" is with a internet forum user that you dont know.

hope this clears things kid
thank you child

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
fuck_you said:
first of all kid she mentioned that shes obiese herself you trying to suck up to a mod not cool
I'm not sucking up to a mod, Its just you made fun of her for being obese, and that, isn't cool at all.
fuck_you said:
2nd son you should manage your anger if your "beef" is with a internet forum user that you dont know.
1st of all, I don't have any 'beef' with anyone, its just pisses me off when a immature lil' kid makes fun of someone because of their physical appearance.
fuck_you said:
hope this clears things kid
thank you child
Grow up kiddo. :mfinger:

haljer

disillusioned
Have you ever noticed the faces that you make when you lift weights are also the ones you make when you have sex??? So know you know what these guys look like during those intimate moments......

fuck_you

Banned - What an Asshat!
haljer said:
Have you ever noticed the faces that you make when you lift weights are also the ones you make when you have sex??? So know you know what these guys look like during those intimate moments......