WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

The Biggest Mistake....

friggin shit

I am a person...
Yo heres a conversation i thought i was hacing with my friend.

ME: Yo dude, i just called up to tell you your mom is friggin hot...I think'll do her tonight man....u know?....well i gotta go somewhere...just wanted to tell u dat.. there?..
DAD: YA I'm here...and ill be sure to tell my wife and ur parents u said dat...
ME: OH CRAP....

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
friggin shit said:

ME: Yo dude, i just called up to tell you your mom is friggin hot...I think'll do her tonight man....u know?....well i gotta go somewhere...just wanted to tell u dat.. there?..
Wow, such oringiality. Too bad you're an idiot. Welcome to wtf.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
Gone around for years welcome. buttfucker.

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
since when does somebodys dad refer to their mom as "My Wife". No, this doesn't add up at all!

slipknott

Clitpickle
friggin shit said:

Dude..your as stupid as they come! How the hell did you manage to say that to your friends dad? Shouldnt you confirm that it IS your friend on the other line before telling him you want to ass rape his mom...?

friggin shit

I am a person...
Im not so bright..

ill admit...im stupid okay....i rush things a lot...

slipknott

Clitpickle
We all make stupid mistakes....hell, this one is one of your funny mistakes...thanks for sharing!

slipknott

Clitpickle
Whats up with that website Friggin.....just started it?

Gianefro

Crazed pervert
Goddamn noobs, hahahhahahahah thanks for fucking up your realationship with your friend, u needed a good laugh

if it was original, it would have been less lame... but still lame.

however, it's been done already, which makes you, the poster, an idiot.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
friggin shit said:

Open mouth, insert foot. Bonehead!

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
friggin shit said:
ill admit...im stupid okay....i rush things a lot...
That wasn't the brightest thing, but he did say he'd tell his wife. Look on the bright side. Maybe that turned her on, and she'll wait till nobody's home, and call you up to come over and "mow the grass".
Could end up getting a bit of milf action.

friggin shit

I am a person...
Ya I Did

slipknott said:
Whats up with that website Friggin.....just started it?
Ya man I did...I plan on creating a worldwide warez place with no voting, pop-ups or any other crap...i will do the dirty for people...its been a dream of mine....
:)