WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

The Bird Cage

If you go to Flea Markets, then go ahead and read this.

If you don't, you can read it anyways, but you might not get it.

Know how the flea markets tend to have these really weird things, that are completely worthless, but they seem to sell anyways? (well, not forever, just until the trend is over...)

In San Antonio, it was lazer pointers, pet rocks, little bugs that looked real when they were shaken, bamboo plants, really small remote control cars, etc, etc.

Well, I've got an idea for one called "The Bird Cage".
It's just a little bird cage, but instead of the bird, it's carved out hand, flipping "the bird".

It's a really simple idea, and I haven't seen it done yet. I just think it would be cool. And it'd put an extra few bucks in my pockets.

I've got all the free wood I could ever want from the people here, so it would cost me anything to make them.

Ok, well give me some feedback, or make your lame ass jokes. :thumbsup:

(Shoutout to my old man, for helping conjure up this idea.)

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
if i was you Havok i'd patten(sp?) it before some jack ass makes those things and becomes as rich as Billy :thumbsdn:

p.s. wasn't the "bird cage" a gay movie?

DIZNUTS said:
p.s. wasn't the "bird cage" a gay movie?

Yeah, it sure was. But it was funny regardless.

And if anyone wants to steal my idea, I did the cheap patent.

I just mailed the idea to myself. So don't try to screw me, or we'll be in court buddy!

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
HavokChylde said:
Yeah, it sure was. But it was funny regardless.

And if anyone wants to steal my idea, I did the cheap patent.

I just mailed the idea to myself. So don't try to screw me, or we'll be in court buddy!
heheh good idea Havok :thumbsup: <--whoa watch him jerk it....jerk it boy jerk it

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
OHH! OHH!!! What a funny fuckin movie!

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
Haha wow. That's awesome. I'd buy one of those (the finger in a cage, not a gay man).

Nailbomb said:
Haha wow. That's awesome. I'd buy one of those (the finger in a cage, not a gay man).

Cool, thanks! :thumbsup: