WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Fringe The Boston Bombings: Questioning the Evidence

RebelBuddha

Rey de Currumpaw
Neither of those backpacks looks like the one that got blown up, to me.

The white portions in the center look like interior portions of the bag. There is a square on the right side that is visible that looks a lot more like these guy's backpack:

The two gentlemen you see in these pictures are Craft International private military contractors under recently deceased Chris Kyle's firm. They were also in the area with Radiation Alert devices.

The device is in his right hand.

Craft international had quite the presence at the Boston Marathon.

These men are primarily Identified by the "punisher skull" on their shirts and caps, as well as their 5.11 tactical pants and military style footwear. Military operatives and contractors have to be in readily identifiable uniforms in order to conduct operations legally.

Now I'm not trying to take this thread off on a tangent or propose any off the wall conspiracies, but these guys were in fact there. And I'm sitting here wondering why such a highly trained military firm that "make you better by giving you the skills necessary to dominate your opponent and win" would be called in to such an otherwise mundane event.

To me, this says that the government, or the city of Boston had prior knowledge of an impending attack. Of course the city and government completely deny having had such information.

Do whatever you want with this information, think whatever you want to think.... its all factual though.

Quint

Banned - What an Asshat!
Good shit.
But...but...in the article it told me that other photos should not be deemed credible?

I have a pressure cooker. It's pretty small. You can fit exactly twelve 1/2 or pint sized jars inside crowded together. Even so, you're not going to fit it into the backpacks of the dudes in the OP. Damn the man's news! One of those bastards in kre8tyjuytruty's post looks more likely to be carrying a bomb. Damn the man!

• 1Like
Reactions: Loki-In-A-Box

jujubee

~what it is~
Premium
Oh good, Kre8 brought all that in already and one pic I haven't seen.

I keep wondering about fitting your average sized pressure cooker in an everyday back pack. Not convenient, that's for sure.

*The white stuff is polyfill, or batting, which would generally only be found in the shoulder harness.

• 1Helpful

skroo'd

I don't remember you either.
This is certainly getting more interesting this morning. One suspect dead, another on the run. They are allegedly Chechnyans. Boston and suburbs shut down. WTF?

• 1Agree

RebelBuddha

Rey de Currumpaw
This is certainly getting more interesting this morning. One suspect dead, another on the run. They are allegedly Chechnyans. Boston and suburbs shut down. WTF?
Yeah, nobody can go outside. Everyone must submit to a government search if they like it or not. Something tells me that the other suspect will go down in a blaze of glory and the truth will never be learned.

jujubee

~what it is~
Premium
Yeah, nobody can go outside. Everyone must submit to a government search if they like it or not. Something tells me that the other suspect will go down in a blaze of glory and the truth will never be learned.

Like they couldn't keep the guy quiet though, having you in custody, they already have your nuts cinched securely in a vice. Rhey can do whatever they want.

Quint

Banned - What an Asshat!
They still have backpacks in the 'now here' position.
They just respawned, like in video games.

Don't question alternative media, you poor brainwashed fool. Those people are also trapped in a culture bubble, where their past experience determines their world view and they believe the side of the story which agrees most with their personality. You know, like everyone else? How could they be wrong?

• 1Face Palm
  • 1LOL
Reactions: Nailbomb and RebelBuddha

RebelBuddha

Rey de Currumpaw
Like they couldn't keep the guy quiet though, having you in custody, they already have your nuts cinched securely in a vice. Rhey can do whatever they want.
Yeah pretty amazing that the suspect had a 20 minute conversation with FBI or whatever other Authorities... and now all of a sudden, between then and now his throat magically rendered him unable to speak.
They still have backpacks in the 'now here' position.
What is your point?
They just respawned, like in video games.

Don't question alternative media, you poor brainwashed fool. Those people are also trapped in a culture bubble, where their past experience determines their world view and they believe the side of the story which agrees most with their personality. You know, like everyone else? How could they be wrong?
Yeah, lets completely over look their presence at all. Its completely normal for highly trained private firm military personnel to be present at a Running event in uniform with ear pieces and backpacks. Just let your eyes gloss back over and believe what the idiot box tells you.

Quint

Banned - What an Asshat!
Just let your eyes gloss back over and believe what the idiot box tells you.
Just repeat the words of Alex Jones like they're you're own thoughts and make "your" assumptions about the rest of society. I'll invite you to my house. If you can find a TV or some form of popular media which is shaping my opinions, please, point it out to me. I'll give you some silver barter, since money is worthless to a guy like you, who will sure lead the future of man into glory.

Here's your boy Alex Jones...

Crashing a pro-gun rally in Austin, doing his part to help the man. Well, part of his part. The other part is being a shill who confuses people like you.

• 1LOL
Reactions: CoprophagousCop

RebelBuddha

Rey de Currumpaw
Just repeat the words of Alex Jones like they're you're own thoughts and make "your" assumptions about the rest of society. I'll invite you to my house. If you can find a TV or some form of popular media which is shaping my opinions, please, point it out to me. I'll give you some silver barter, since money is worthless to a guy like you, who will sure lead the future of man into glory.

Here's your boy Alex Jones...

Crashing a pro-gun rally in Austin, doing his part to help the man. Well, part of his part. The other part is being a shill who confuses people like you.
Something you have to understand is that while I use Alex Jones and infowars as a source of information, among many others, I shape my opinions based on the information I find collectively.

I assume you're using a form of popular media in order to have this conversation with me, so any time you want to send that silver over... I won't hold my breath though.

Quint

Banned - What an Asshat!
Something you have to understand is that while I use Alex Jones and infowars as a source of information, among many others, I shape my opinions based on the information I find collectively.

I assume you're using a form of popular media in order to have this conversation with me, so any time you want to send that silver over... I won't hold my breath though.
I suppose I can't argue that the internet isn't popular media, but I'm pretty sure you know what I meant. I don't watch the news, I don't often read it, and I rarely argue it because I really don't have a point of reference. I know enough to be a little clever sometimes.

I have seen my options as far as sides are concerned, and both will have you ousted from the circle if you don't agree on key points. You types are always talking about how the government divides, but anyone who challenges your opinion is immediately placed into the little box that your counter culture created for them (sheeple).

You're all fucking crazy, and if it is my fate, I'd rather eat lead than join sides with any of you.

• 1Agree
Reactions: Nailbomb

skroo'd

I don't remember you either.
What is your point?

Yeah, lets completely over look their presence at all. Its completely normal for highly trained private firm military personnel to be present at a Running event in uniform with ear pieces and backpacks. Just let your eyes gloss back over and believe what the idiot box tells you.
I would bet they each have an Uzi and a gas mask among other things in their backpacks. Ten years ago you wouldn't have seen it. Cities would have hired kids in shorts and STAFF tee shirts to carry walkie talkies.

Second, I don't see a time frame, just implied movement between sometime before the explosion and after.

Most importantly, if the hired security was that close and didn't notice anything I would say they failed miserably.

RebelBuddha

Rey de Currumpaw
I would bet they each have an Uzi and a gas mask among other things in their backpacks. Ten years ago you wouldn't have seen it. Cities would have hired kids in shorts and STAFF tee shirts to carry walkie talkies.

Second, I don't see a time frame, just implied movement between sometime before the explosion and after.

Most importantly, if the hired security was that close and didn't notice anything I would say they failed miserably.
The point is that they were there in the first place. I never once pointed to these persons as planting or detonating a bomb.

------------------------------------------
Its pretty much common knowledge that the FBI and CIA are involved in coaxing individuals, providing them with training, resources, materials and a plan to carry out terrorist acts.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/04/29/o...ped-along-by-the-fbi.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

I AM AWARE THAT THE ABOVE ARTICLE IS IN THE OPINION SECTION.
The point is to illustrate government involvement in terrorist activities up to and including radicalizing individuals that were otherwise not previously involved with terrorist organizations.

I hear often about how much bullshit the Media spews, they have a track record of screwing up the details and creating confusion. I do not absolve Alex Jones of the same things. For the most part I think the guy is an over reactive retard. That doesn't negate some of the information he provides though. Even and idiot can be in possession of factual evidence, even if its grossly misinterpreted.

So, If you guys think there is no problem with highly trained government associated individuals being at the location of a major terrorist attack and knowing absolutely nothing (though some folks say they were running drills).... not being able to prevent it or anything else mildly associated with their job... then friggen A.

Moreover, if you're not into the news... and you don't pay attention... and you don't care... then why go merrily along with the narrative or comment on anything news related?

As far as "joining my side" I'm not sure what that means. I'm clearly a skeptic. My "side" is the side of questioning and investigating as many aspects of a situation as possible. Its more than likely not as simple as two dudes that just woke up and decided to bomb some runners.

You don't hire highly trained military personnel to stand around an event sporting major gear for absolutely no reason at all.

The main point is to question. Whatever the truth is, you can't rely on others to hand it to you... be that Alex Jones, CNN, Fox news, the FBI, government or whoever. Do you think that if mistakes were made that government sources would just come out and say "Yeah you know, we knew some bombs were going to go off... so we hired the proper personnel to take care of the situation and a bunch of people died or lost parts of their body."

These guys were "on the FBI's radar" for at least a year... someone trained them. Being that government had such a presence and a track record to boot... I won't first suspect some jihadi guy in a cave somewhere.

So I ask next, what is it that I should believe? What direction do you or anyone else think I should take as far as the information I have seen?

Here the FBI blatantly tells you to ignore any other information that is not directly provided by them. (around 2:42)

Its literally like the smoke an mirror wave my hands and tell you not to look behind the curtain. Why not? Why not look at other information that might hold others responsible? Things that might point to a larger group or a more specific threat or paint a broader picture are ostracized as completely unreliable and something that might hinder the public good.

So... the FBI creates terrorists. Check. The FBI knew about these persons because they were notified by a foreign government. Check. Government had people on the ground with bomb sniffing dogs. Check. Highly trained military personnel were around (evidently only for shits and giggles). Check. Don't look at things or consider other information at the request of the FBI. Check. Two dudes who can't ever talk again, were responsible for everything, because while the city of Boston (some 4 million people) were ordered to stay inside and submit to illegal search and seizure under martial law shelter in place, there was a shoot out and some bombs that went off, as well as gunfire. Check. Then police negotiate a surrender of the remaining sieze the suspect after a volley of gunfire. Check. In that process the last remaining guy attempts to kill himself and blows a hole out of the back of his throat. Check. Now everybody is dead or can't talk, you didn't look at anything other than what you were told... and the FBI figured everything out for you.

All in less than a week. Yeah... sounds reasonable to me. "Why wasn't the government involved? Oh, because they said they weren't."

I apologize for wasting everyone's time with related aspects that might paint a picture that is contrary to the official narrative. My quest for information that could possibly point to the infallible government being involved in something that they said they weren't *cough* TORTURE *cough* is ill placed and does a disservice to the nation as a whole. I will run to the nearest medication store and sign up for whatever the fuck it is that everyone else is taking. I apologize.

53V3N

The slow blade penetrates the shield.
Premium
The point is that they were there in the first place.
Which I think is odd as well.

Were they there because we're overly cautious in this post 9/11 era or had they received a tip/gathered intel that made them think something was afoot?

Maybe they were being overly cautious because they had caught wind of something but it wasn't enough to cancel the marathon.

:shrug:

jujubee

~what it is~
Premium
Right, I mean, who couldn't imagine in a new era, we'd see a team of operatives there at the ready, at nearly any mass gathering? That's cool, but not answering to it, never acknowledging it is not good.:) In the worst way. And that's ignoring a *lot* of other things, from the history to the present.:D I don't doubt a few more images will surface over the next few weeks and not necessarily only at a local but federal level, we have incredibly sophisticated gear, though I'm not sure how much of it has reached Boston. We've invested millions in CCTV security surveillance (which I don't consider all bad today) and much has been done to advance that technology. It does bring into question--that advancement--why the fact hadn't been alluded to in any media coverage across the board during a manhunt. Moreover, the only really prominent article regarding the recent federal endowments has been pulled, by the Boston Globe, no less.--Heh, I stand corrected, you can find it here. That's a first, when I find an article's pulled, it's gone forever.:)... http://www.boston.com/news/nation/w...es_out_millions_for_street_cameras/?page=full

I know Alex is a little out there, doesn't mean shit to me. I've researched a thousand of his claims in great detail, as well as many from WikiLeaks, The Drudge, etc. and found them all to be on the fucking money, although I don't drop down to the lower eschelon of underground reporting, I find them to be the tabloid journalism of the current crisis, akin to hitting blogs, really, haha. --But you can't debate facts, history, fucking FOIA documents, government transcripts and the like, lol. You can try but that isn't exactly soft evidence.:D

For anyone interested I'll leave ya' with this for fun, haha--I like the chase:p...
http://www.npr.org/blogs/thetwo-way...kyle-died-while-trying-to-help-fellow-veteran