WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Fringe The Boston Bombings: Questioning the Evidence

jujubee

~what it is~
Premium
Hey, did I not say Fuck You? Fifteen minute vids, seriously, from a guy who admittedly never even cares about the news, i.e.; what's going on around him? I said I know he's out there, dickweed, I'm drunk, Godammit, leave me alone.

EDIT:

You do realize the fail-quotient with news reporting in the rush to catch the daily scoop, let alone during something this big, right?.. http://entertainment.time.com/2013/...er-media-outlets-walk-back-a-big-story-again/

P.S. I don't look to the Alex Joneses of the media world for prophesy, motherfucker. I don't see a palmist either. But, rather, I have found his information to be 97% credible, I don't care about bias, all media is steeped in it. I read every major network and often. So I *do* have a point of reference to size him up against even in the event I choose not to fully research one claim. I've gone the distance to research much of the infowars/prisonplanet premise and he's legit as any source, though I haven't touched down on his stuff in a year until this incident. Sure, he's whacked, I don't care, I'm not lookin' to hook up with the guy, I thought crybaby Beck was nuts too. Oh, nevermind, he's just another news guy.:D

• 1Like
Reactions: RebelBuddha

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
The point is that they were there in the first place. I never once pointed to these persons as planting or detonating a bomb.
I've obviously misinterpreted your earlier post. I thought that was in fact what you meant by this. If not, what DID you mean by "The white portions in the center look like interior portions of the bag. There is a square on the right side that is visible that looks a lot more like these guy's backpack"?

Neither of those backpacks looks like the one that got blown up, to me.

The white portions in the center look like interior portions of the bag. There is a square on the right side that is visible that looks a lot more like these guy's backpack:

• 1Like
Reactions: jujubee

RebelBuddha

Rey de Currumpaw
I've obviously misinterpreted your earlier post. I thought that was in fact what you meant by this. If not, what DID you mean by "The white portions in the center look like interior portions of the bag. There is a square on the right side that is visible that looks a lot more like these guy's backpack"?
My point was that of the two FBI reported suspects, neither of their backpacks looked like the one that was blown up. There were operatives on the ground that had bags more closely matching that of the bomb bag and nobody even wanted to acknowledge the existence of the military operatives.

Prior to police interaction with the "suspects" nobody had a for sure clue who did what. Why would anyone just glaze over other information that could paint a more specific picture of what happened?

More importantly, why is it that everyone and their fucking mom can question my sources and say they're whack job idiots and that I shouldn't listen or consider information from those same sources; meanwhile you and everyone else is spoon fed information that you eat up as though you're starving.

So I guess thats the part when folks usually say "Oh well I don't care about all that stuff." To which I ask... then why the hell is anyone talking to me about it? I guess most of my questions (as usual) will be treated as rhetorical.

• 1Helpful
Reactions: skroo'd

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
My point was that of the two FBI reported suspects, neither of their backpacks looked like the one that was blown up. There were operatives on the ground that had bags more closely matching that of the bomb bag and nobody even wanted to acknowledge the existence of the military operatives.

Prior to police interaction with the "suspects" nobody had a for sure clue who did what. Why would anyone just glaze over other information that could paint a more specific picture of what happened?

More importantly, why is it that everyone and their fucking mom can question my sources and say they're whack job idiots and that I shouldn't listen or consider information from those same sources; meanwhile you and everyone else is spoon fed information that you eat up as though you're starving.

So I guess thats the part when folks usually say "Oh well I don't care about all that stuff." To which I ask... then why the hell is anyone talking to me about it? I guess most of my questions (as usual) will be treated as rhetorical.
Thank you for clarifying. Though you can see how saying the blown up backpack looks like the contractors' backpacks would mislead your readers. How else could your audience have interpreted that?

Dark Fader

[]D [] []V[] []D
ok, so they were there...
If they wanted to really hide the fact that they were there they could have easily dressed as civilians.

Sure, I can see both sides of the fence.
Intriguing are the theories...
But until I have solid evidence, i will take it at face value and with a grain of salt, like everything.
I don't have time for speculation.

What I would like to know is what the "controlled blast" was supposed to be that was reported on a City twitter feed, and how close to the actual blast site it was. There is so many different events, perception, and a huge hole in speculation...nothing stands firm.

I'm a hard evidence kind of guy before I fully decide to jump the fence.

• 1Like
  • 1Agree
Reactions: jujubee and 53V3N

RebelBuddha

Rey de Currumpaw
Thank you for clarifying. Though you can see how saying the blown up backpack looks like the contractors' backpacks would mislead your readers. How else could your audience have interpreted that?
Well, I know I don't always explain myself the best way. It, as you know, can create quite the problem. This is why I like the WTF community though.... it teaches me to be better.

• 1LOL
Reactions: MaxPower

LucidityK

Tenderony
The more I hear about this, the more I question everything. Typically, I ignore the conspiracy theory ideas because basically anything can be doctored these days and anything can be interpreted however people want it to be.

This on the other hand... this is interesting. There is a lot more out there that doesn't make sense. I don't feel like looking it up, but there are pictures that do not correlate with the evidence. For example, there are pictures of suspect 1 (that died) on the ground, face down, unharmed, surrendering, but hours later he died of gunshot wounds and what not.

There are other pictures of the boat the suspect was hiding in. The old gentleman who owned the boat, according to the media, noticed a pool of blood around the boat and decided to go check it out. The pictures of the boat show no blood whatsoever, and the suspect was not even bloody at that point.

Are these pictures doctored? Who knows. That's why I do not know if I want to believe it. All I know is this particular incident is... strange.

I mean, for example, who robs a 7/11 when they're on the run from an incident that occured days before on a significantly larger scale? Criminals work their way up, not down. They didn't say "Okay, first, let's create a national tragedy by bombing a huge marathon, then, to top it all off, we'll rob a 7/11. That'll be our grand finale."

Quint

Banned - What an Asshat!
I think the attitudes of people in general, the authorities in particular, indicates something is not right. He is being tried in a normal criminal court and the media talks about the guy like he's a victim. They are looking for any reason to excuse what he did.

I wonder how much the government paid him to take the fall on this.

LucidityK

Tenderony
Well, Quint, they conveniently shot him in the throat, and his communication is all being done in writing. Of course, we have no video or anything of him actually writing anything down, we only have people telling us what he wrote. They wouldn't need to pay him, just silence him. Shooting somebody's throat is a rather effective method.

• 1Like

jujubee

~what it is~
Premium
I love Mother Jones.

From the beginning, their bulletpoint list--along with many things cited by mainstream news--is so out of the park completely inconsistent with the kind of sophisticated bomb news first told us these were. But as you move down the list (as if pictures of the punk weren't in direct contrast), it only becomes more ridiculous.

That's a lot of shit to overlook, anyone would be curious who isn't a walking lobotomy. I don't think it is to say I'm a conspiracy theorist to be open to details and interested, some idiots may tell me that, doesn't make it so.

Ironically, it's become unacceptable to remain neutral while looking on *all* the relevant media, you're socially pigeonholed as an Alex Jones wingnut, as if MJ, WikiLeaks and other sources never chimed in alongside him, as if a shitload of watchdog sites hadn't been erected with good reason. Let the zombies turn a blind eye, they don't even pick up a paper, much less are they either aware of these sources or watchdog developments. I don't take in their opinion as relevant, since it lobs off half of everything in the midst to make up its general groupthink.

When I hear opposition to my curiosity, like where Fader came in and said they could've dressed civilian or when Skroo'd mentioned a time stamp, now that is what I hope for, personally, when I bother to address something out of the comfort zone of mainstream. I know there are things that should be obvious but fail me at the moment like that but it's a good, levelling whack with common sense when the discussion is left so open that people feel comfortable--respect we all deserve--to come in and do that, say, "Ok, but where's a time stamp, why wouldn't they dress plain clothes?" I can't answer those things even with a guess, they are stoppers but they certainly didn't need to be in plain clothes to look routine, like they'd been on a drill, anyway.

• 1Like
Reactions: skroo'd

RebelBuddha

Rey de Currumpaw
Right. They were sophisticated enough to make bombs but too dumb to run off? They were "highly trained" but made some of the most ignorant mistakes that even lying children wouldn't make.

Something is just all jacked up about it.

I say false flag. Reminds me of the story about the retard that burned down the Reichstag.

Edit:
WASHINGTON —
Georgia Sen. Saxby Chambliss told Channel 2 Action News late Tuesday afternoon that a law enforcement agency may have had information in advance of the Boston bombings that wasn't properly shared.

"There now appears that may have been some evidence that was obtained by one of the law enforcement agencies that did not get shared in a way that it could have been. If that turns out to be the case, then we have to determine whether or not that would have made a difference," Chambliss said.

Though Chambliss would not get into specifics on the information or whether or not the bombing could have been prevented, he told Channel 2 Action News that they will find out if someone dropped the ball.

"Information sharing between agencies is critical. And we created the Department of Homeland Security to supervise that. We created the National Counter Terrorism Center to be the collection point for all of this information, and we're going to get to the bottom of whether or not somebody along the way dropped the ball on some information and did not share it in a way that it should have been shared."
http://www.wsbtv.com/news/news/local/chambliss-law-enforcement-agency-may-info-ab/nXT7x/
===========
Interesting.

• 1Like

jujubee

~what it is~
Premium
Gee, that sounds familiar.^ Booyah, the admission to fore knowledge, I'll be interested to see how far that reaches, not that everything should come out in the first week but this'll be an interesting read for a few days if it goes anywhere.

What a load of shit, man, on our being slow to share information between agencies and relevant departments. That's pre 9/11 talk, biotch. We moved double time to correct that in short order after the attack, so much so, we're even in bed with Canada on intel now, so many things were changed at their core. I could find a lot of citation to that effect.

Anyway, here's a teeny vid clip I was just bringing in, not that it matters but it kinda looks like backpack city there?:/

And a close up of Mr. Sophisticate. Looks like a fuckin' goob to me.

………………………………………………………………

So, that made it to CBS already, here, where the intense overhaul I mentioned is even cited...
http://m.cbsnews.com/storysynopsis....l-blocked-before-boston-bombs/&catid=57581093

Here, the FBI is 'tripped up' by a mere misspelling of a name in this passage of intel...
http://m.cbsnews.com/fullstory.rbml?catid=57580743&feed_id=null&videofeed=null

If that is true, they got wind prior--again, and after an unprecedented overhaul, in a digital age where google reads my incorrect spelling, offering alternatives in everyday searches, well, our Homeland Security sucks, they're all braindead and Big sis Janet needs to resign.:D

Sure, we allocated millions into surveillance and millions more into the intel overhaul but a transposed letter in the name of a potential terrorist poses a major security stumper to the FBI--who knew nothing about it--until they did.:p Something smells like Susie's rotten crotch but whateber.