WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

The "Bring back lips" avatar

Status
Not open for further replies.

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
This avatar:
is just plain stupid.

1. Meh already brought it back and if you're too fucking lazy to change your avatar fuck you.

2. It's her god damn avatar, what the fuck do you care?

Either way it doesn't matter, she caved into the peer pressure and changed it back just to appease you all. She wanted to express herself but oh fuck no... can't do that.

Yeah, I know it's an avatar. And no, the irony is not lost on me that I'm bitching about a stupid avatar when I've got a lame ass bus jumping over lame ass flames.

Oh, one last thing: STUF

besides, yesterday we were bitching about small candy bars and I felt like we needed to continue the trend of bitching about stupid shit

leehype

drunk with a jeep problem
I'm so glad you posted this, cause I had no idea what the "bring back lip's" avitar was about.:thumbsup:

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
I love you uber for making this thread, It makes me laugh.

But there's also a prize involved for the people who keep their av's this way for 2 weeks.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
UberSkippy said:
This avatar:
is just plain stupid.

1. Meh already brought it back and if you're too fucking lazy to change your avatar fuck you.

2. It's her god damn avatar, what the fuck do you care?

Either way it doesn't matter, she caved into the peer pressure and changed it back just to appease you all. She wanted to express herself but oh fuck no... can't do that.

Yeah, I know it's an avatar. And no, the irony is not lost on me that I'm bitching about a stupid avatar when I've got a lame ass bus jumping over lame ass flames.

Oh, one last thing: STUF

besides, yesterday we were bitching about small candy bars and I felt like we needed to continue the trend of bitching about stupid shit
TEE ELL DEE ARRRRR
You're just jealous that you don't stand a chance of winning the prize. Well as it stands now there's a 1 in 6 chance of winning. Tell ya what, if you join the movement right now, you'll be entered for a chance to win. 1 in 7 aint bad odds. :thumbsup:

BklynCannonball

pffffffffffttttttttttt...
Nah I think it just confuses him. You have to look at the name before you know who's posting instead of quickly glancing at an avatar.

We're making it very difficult for people. But you know what? It's good to feel like you belong somewhere, that you're joining together to make a difference on WTF.

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
MaxPower said:
TEE ELL DEE ARRRRR
I assume you mean TL,DR? If that's the case you got a serious issue with reading retention.

MaxPower said:
You're just jealous that you don't stand a chance of winning the prize. Well as it stands now there's a 1 in 6 chance of winning. Tell ya what, if you join the movement right now, you'll be entered for a chance to win. 1 in 7 aint bad odds. :thumbsup:
Hey, I don't need no feeeeeltheeee steeeeeking prizes from you mister. So you just put that thing back or go find a n00b to pester.

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
BklynCannonball said:
Nah I think it just confuses him. You have to look at the name before you know who's posting instead of quickly glancing at an avatar.

We're making it very difficult for people. But you know what? It's good to feel like you belong somewhere, that you're joining together to make a difference on WTF.
Uhhh did you miss the part where I was fully in support of meh changing her avatar? Apparently so, otherwise you wouldn't have made the silly assumption that the dumbass "Bring Back Lips" avatar confuses me.

Lots of shit confuses me. That avatar just annoys the every living shit out of me.

lady victoria

Too old for this shit!
Premium
UberSkippy said:
Uhhh did you miss the part where I was fully in support of meh changing her avatar? Apparently so, otherwise you wouldn't have made the silly assumption that the dumbass "Bring Back Lips" avatar confuses me.

Lots of shit confuses me. That avatar just annoys the every living shit out of me.
Wow uber are you PMSing, aw dont worry in about 5 days you will feel fine, until then i deem you an honorary female :p

/me passes Uber a handbag and a bra

BklynCannonball

pffffffffffttttttttttt...
lady victoria said:
Wow uber are you PMSing, aw dont worry in about 5 days you will feel fine, until then i deem you an honorary female :p

Yeah, no shit. Wuz up Uber? What happened?

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
junglizm said:
:lol: Nice one.
God, you woulda thought I'd have noticed that at some point. Fixed now though. And THAT is why I usually use a command line FTP client... but I was lazy today and used FireFox.

/me feels like a total fucking moron...

Lady Victoria said:
Wow uber are you PMSing, aw dont worry in about 5 days you will feel fine, until then i deem you an honorary female

No, in 5 days I'll still think it's completely assinine.

But thanks for the bra... now I can practice on these stupid clasps.

BCB said:
Yeah, no shit. Wuz up Uber? What happened?
Nothing happened. As stated previously... I think it's stupid and I decided that we needed another dumbass thread in B&T and volunteered to be the ass that made it.

But it's still stupid.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
BklynCannonball said:
Nah I think it just confuses him.(A toaster Confuses him) You have to look at the name before you know who's posting instead of quickly glancing at an avatar. (That would require Reading Skills)We're making it very difficult (hard) for people. But you know what? It's good to feel like you belong somewhere, that you're joining together to make a difference on WTF.
BC You belong without a doubt, special bondage....ummmm.....bonding group or not.

UberSkippy said:
I assume you mean TL,DR? If that's the case you got a serious issue with reading retention.
Your powers of reason are un paralelled. :rolleyes:

UberSkippy said:
Hey, I don't need no feeeeeltheeee steeeeeking prizes from you mister. So you just put that thing back or go find a n00b to pester.
Fine bit no beer at the avatar party for you.

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
WTF is all this about? All this fuss about an avatar? lol I guess I missed it! Fucking hurricane! I miss all the good things.

Should I change my avatar to that? I don't want to feel left out.

Status
Not open for further replies.