WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

The burnout!

Slacker

Postaholic
I went to this jumping rock, and me and my freinds were jumping off of it. So finally we leave because my freind had to go to work. We get into a truck, and there is five of us. And the truck only fits two people in the front. So i had to get into the trailer part. My two other freinds get into the back and i start up and put my foot in the baclk. The driver thinks we are all in and he peels out on the dirt with me half way in. My two freinds grab my arms while he is peeling out. My legs hit the hitch and i fall out. It hurt so bad i have a road burn and a huge ass burn! :(

swizeguy

How dare you!?
Yeah that sucks. Something similar happend to me. I was climbing up using the tire and the dude driving started off and yeah ouch.

Slacker

Postaholic
It hurt alot and the road burns are well burning.

Slacker

Postaholic
You shall not because i dropped the camera and it broke. Man were did this guy get his liscence? Out of a cracker jack box?