WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

The car I want

Descent

Hella Constipated
When I turn 18, I want a 2001 Hyundai Tiburon. Pretty looking, fast, safe, and relaible, it is the first car that I dream of. I'm going to sit in my friend's car tomorrow (He just got his after school), and I really want to geht a feel for it.

If there are any better cars you can suggest, shoot!

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
I think you would be perfect for a 1988 Dodge Aries "K" car. With it's sporty 2.0 four-banger, and neat-o automatic tranny, you would be the envy of your city! Not to mention plenty of access with the FOUR DOORS... can you say l337?

Honestly though, what's your budget.

msalyss85

Banned - What an Asshat!
Jaguar XJ6 Vanden Plas or XJ8 Vanden Plas...or an XJR would do. :p

None of those sissy S-Types or X-Types though, BARF! :thumbsdn:

Jung

???
Premium
jstager said:
There isn't enough room in this window, nor would you likely be able to afford them. :p

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
jstager said:
When I turn 18, I want a 2001 Hyundai Tiburon. Pretty looking, fast, safe, and relaible, it is the first car that I dream of. I'm going to sit in my friend's car tomorrow (He just got his after school), and I really want to geht a feel for it.

Dreams of a Hyundia???? Some one smack this boy!

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
You'll never get the first car you want.. Unless it's a piece of shit..

Leta

Hoodrat
How about a nice Reliant automobile?

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
betrayed said:
You'll never get the first car you want.. Unless it's a piece of shit..
LOL

I got my first car I wanted. Of corse i worked 12 hour days for it and went to school to get it.

dookie

OMGWTFBBQ!!1!
you'll probably wind up with a 1980 volvo 244 like me

breakology

Kiss my Converse
How about a 1987 Dodge Colt ... 0-60 in 5.1 seconds

VenomHowell

Cynical Piece of Shit
With regards to Tirburons, trust me on this one, you will want to get the REALLY early models. They were extremely good looking in their first couple years of production.

And, if you are either bit taller than an average person... You're probably not gonna want one. The things are small as all hell, and a decently tall person, 5'8'', will basically scrape the roof with their head when they sit in it.

I don't think the newer ones are as bad, but the Tiburons have always been somewhat small.

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
breakology said:
How about a 1987 Dodge Colt ... 0-60 in 5.1 seconds
thats cuz dodge didnt actually really make the colt. it was comprised of parts that were produced by Mitsubishi.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
My 1st car is a 92 mazda protege, eh its gets me around, and I can have my banging music in there if i want. :thumbsup:

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
my first car was an '88 toyota corolla until i turned it into an accordian on I-80 in New Jersey. at least i fucked up traffic all day.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Don't get a Hundai. It will top out at 15, no matter how hard you mash the gas. It is by no means decently fast, it's all flash.

Now here is a pretty, affordable, not-as-crappy car.

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
I find the xA and xB revolting and a disgrace to anything called a car, but the tC is passable. More expensive though, I think.