WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

The case of the contraception

Doubleyew tee eff?

• Take 'em and run!

Votes: 7 77.8%
  • Pretend they're not there

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wait for Mom to try to have "a talk" with me

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (explain)

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
M'kay. Had a strange thing happen to me today...

Walked in the door, tired from a long day at school. I set my keys down on a side table, and out of the corner of my eye:

Bam! I see condoms and lube, sitting there. Now, this is surprising for the following reasons:

They weren't there when my I left for school

My mom hasn't been on a date in over 10 years

My sister doesn't have a boyfriend

I asked my sister, she doesn't know. I asked my Mom, she doesn't know. I sure as hell don't know where they came from, so now we're all curious.

This leaves two (remote) possibilities:

A guest with enormous pockets left them on our side table

Somebody broke in to our house, left condoms and lubrication, and made their escape (perhaps they thought they needed the lube to squeeze out through a window?)

So, I ask the loyal members of WTF.com:

What is a young, handsome male such as myself to do when contraception comes a-knocking at his door?

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Well, that's the idea.

I've got a sneaking suspiscion that my mom is keeping track of the number of them, and that if I take one she'll confront us with "ONE OF YOU IS HAVING PREMARITAL SEX" and cause a huge fiasco.

She'd do something like that.

NoSubstance said:
Well, that's the idea.

I've got a sneaking suspiscion that my mom is keeping track of the number of them, and that if I take one she'll confront us with "ONE OF YOU IS HAVING PREMARITAL SEX" and cause a huge fiasco.

She'd do something like that.
then you say "so what if i was?"

DanGeo23

Resident Conservative
What is a young, handsome male such as myself to do when contraception comes a-knocking at his door?
fill them with water and throw them off a roof... you will surely use them before thier experation date that way...

Fugly

Tenderony
What if your mom is subtly giving you a hint? :naughty:
Some random person did not just LEAVE rubbers and lube at your house.

breakology

Kiss my Converse
DanGeo23 said:
fill them with water and throw them off a roof... you will surely use them before thier experation date that way...
Condoms expire? ... *old joke reference* ... lol ...

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
NoSubstance said:
M'kay. Had a strange thing happen to me today...

Walked in the door, tired from a long day at school. I set my keys down on a side table, and out of the corner of my eye:

Bam! I see condoms and lube, sitting there. Now, this is surprising for the following reasons:

They weren't there when my I left for school

My mom hasn't been on a date in over 10 years

My sister doesn't have a boyfriend

I asked my sister, she doesn't know. I asked my Mom, she doesn't know. I sure as hell don't know where they came from, so now we're all curious.

This leaves two (remote) possibilities:

A guest with enormous pockets left them on our side table

Somebody broke in to our house, left condoms and lubrication, and made their escape (perhaps they thought they needed the lube to squeeze out through a window?)

So, I ask the loyal members of WTF.com:

Obviously your mom left'em!

Shes sendin you a message!!! Don't FUCK your life up, use these! You should listen. It would be wise!

magnolia

Postaholic
And remember Jimmy, be responsible and always wrap ur whopper. Don't want any accidents. *cough cough* hehe. I'd say take em. And if ur mom says anything just be like, did u want a grandkid or not? hehe. I don't think she'd argue that u using them was wrong.

blah

Tenderony
Some background on that premarital sex problem would be nice...