WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

The cheese grator.

Just as i was gettin over my fear of cheese grators... I was grating Cheddar cheese and watching tv, when all of a sudden i take a few layers of skin off and deal with searing pain :thumbsup: My index and middle finger shaved of skin. owie.

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
Dragonfly said:
Just as i was gettin over my fear of cheese grators... I was grating Cheddar cheese and watching tv, when all of a sudden i take a few layers of skin off and deal with searing pain :thumbsup: My index and middle finger shaved of skin. owie.
I used to fucking hate when I'd do that at work when I used to work in a restaurant. The worst part was that I'd have to throw out the whole back of cheese and start over again.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Yep I've done that a few times. Sucks.

wocka

Clitpickle
y is everyone so scared of a cheese grator??

please fill me in :)

n00b head

The pron storer
wocka said:
y is everyone so scared of a cheese grator??

please fill me in :)
Just for the above reasons. My mum is scared of rice crispies though

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
i'm more likely to be shy around my pasta roller... its part of one of those kitchen aid mixers so bones and such arent gonna stop it from making noodles outta your fingers..

Shaggy2Dope94

My axe is my buddy
Dragonfly said:

:rotflmao: srry but thats funny

There u go..............bein scared of cheese grators agian :thumbsup:

Yea well i cut the tip of my finger off w/ a potato peeler :thumbsup:

Dragonfly said:
That's why you're not supposed to grate cheese while watching t.v. Just a piece of advice.

xXmisledyouthXx said:
Now that’s some good advice ;)
Actually, that was just common sense. It falls under the category of: paying attention to what you are doing. :thumbsup:

DitaVonTeese

I improve your lives
There a Hale and Pace sketch were one of them has his hands sliced up by the other using a meat slicer. It's the most dissturbing thing that I've ever seen, beating all other gore. To this day I feel queasy when I look at graters and slicers.

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
n00b head said:
Just for the above reasons. My mum is scared of rice crispies though
Rice crispies? Seriously. I was just eating some of them.
Why?

I think she is alone on that one there.

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
She's probably afraid they are going to explode and put her eye out or something.

People=Shit

Infected by Marburg
Yea, those exploding ones are scary huh?

Never used a cheese grator before, but if I did.... it could be hell. I'm just lazy.