WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Other the cleanest sport

with all the sports there are one comes to mind as the cleanest, hockey very rarely do u here hockey player being sent to court and all the stuff sure there was that one guy with st louis. but look at basket ball. theres a good number of guys in court for drugs or rape or assualt and the same with football. so wat do u think is hockey the cleanest sport off the ice/court/feild

VelazZ

Flame Bait
chess lol or isnt that a sport? brain sport? what ever

Where bouts in Indiana are you dude I used to live In Indiana

twofivekidd9

Big Floppy Donkey Dong
The cleanest sport is obviously lacrosse. They are all to gay to go to court. Or do drugs of any kind other than dropping rupies in their teammates drink during practice.

edolphritler

Der Stallion Italiano
Hockey players have the privilege of playing a non-limiting full contact sport, as opposed to Football, which is extremely limited by position. Basically, if you play Hockey you can leave all the other guys' body parts on the ice.

They get to take out all their aggression. Has a boxer ever broken his neck hitting the mat? No. But plenty of Hockey have boxed on the ice and lost their movement below the neck. So Yeah, Hockey is awesome. And Lacrosse is gay. Fucking Gay. :mfinger:

Professional Attractive Lesbian Mutual Bathing.

I invented it. Still looking for players. But I assure you, there will be very little filth, in the traditional sense of the word.

twofivekidd9

Big Floppy Donkey Dong
better than you said:
Professional Attractive Lesbian Mutual Bathing.

I invented it. Still looking for players. But I assure you, there will be very little filth, in the traditional sense of the word.
I hope one girl rips the other girls shirt off, and we some titties floppin'.

Descent

Hella Constipated
Rofl!

I sympathize with you bored. I used to live in Indiana, and yes, it is a shithole. It's the asshole of America. Lots of conservatives, homophobes, and rednecks, not to mention devout Christians. Try being atheist in Indiana. It's hell. My whole family is Atheist, and I'm pretty sure we recieved lots of flak (I know I did). It's been a while, and I forgot 99.9% of the shit that happened while I lived there, so fuck it. It sucks, and should be blown off the face of the earth.

DanGeo23

Resident Conservative
BS said:
Mike Danton is in big trouble.
no shit.. him and whats his name for that sucker punch.... Bertuzzi... ohh and marty mcsorely... yeah hockey is the cleanest... cause you expect a certian amount of "dirtyness"
js said:
Lots of conservatives, homophobes, and rednecks, not to mention devout Christians.
and not enough equally closed minded "liberal" people... there are assholes that lean to the left and just as many that lean to the right... way to lump them all together... thats the same kinda mentality that would conclude that all black people commit crimes... or that all hispanics must be illegal..