WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

The Cock Farm is dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it just me, or is the cock farm useless these days? No one who actually gets locked in there will be coming back, you might as well ban arcade posters, and the reasons for that should be obvious. Mods can't actually farm users, though this could change soon, and I have yet to see, in the two months I have been actively posting here, a single user get out. Either use the thing or kill it, it's wasting internet space.

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
Initially this was my response:
BRiT said:
And what's the point of your post? It's no concern of yours how much space, or lack of it, it's using. It serves its purpose as a deterent.
But now I have a better idea... :D

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
BRiT said:

i was going to post that he should be farmed, but wanted to avoid flames or whatever. brit, you're my hero

Descent

Hella Constipated
WizardlyFriend said:
i was going to post that he should be farmed, but wanted to avoid flames or whatever. brit, you're my hero
Hahahaha...Go BRiT!

keebs

Particinator
ok i have to say i dont agree with action Brit. Dont get me wrong this thread is stupid and pointless, but this is not cause to cockfarm him (canadian pov). ive seen worse threads and they did not lead to the creator of the thread to be cockfarmed. so i beleave you should reconsider this action.

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
keebs said:
ok i have to say i dont agree with action Brit. Dont get me wrong this thread is stupid and pointless, but this is not cause to cockfarm him (canadian pov). ive seen worse threads and they did not lead to the creator of the thread to be cockfarmed. so i beleave you should reconsider this action.
I've reconsidered. Same result. :p

Oh come on, he was asking to see the cock farm put to use... What better way than for him to use it?

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
i guess brit was in a spiteful mood. but seriously if someone makes a post about how no one is being cockfarmed then what better way to prove him wrong.

diamond

The nice guy
Just out of interest, can anyone post there? If I try to reply to a thread there it says I am not 'special' enough or something.

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
BRiT said:

clever boy brit, now i want to know why you have a picture of the character 'spike' from buffy? or whatever his name is.

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Weeee. Don't bite the hand that feeds.

YUCK FOU!!! said:
clever boy brit, now i want to know why you have a picture of the character 'spike' from buffy? or whatever his name is.
Because he's sexy.

Bravo BRiT, that was funny, and I am really dumb for not expecting that. However, as I got out in under 24 hours, I think people figure I'm not great cock farm fodder.
Oh and fuck you to Nailbomb, who was the only person to neg rep me while I was caged.

Status
Not open for further replies.