WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

The Color Blind Test.

damn 73... i put 13. they should make their 7's clearer :)

magnolia

Postaholic
haha. no wonder I couldn't see that last number. Haha. Nice. But at least I know that I'm not color blind now. Haha.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
I dont geht it. What was the last number?

(after 73,fool.)

magnolia

Postaholic
gehtfuct said:
I dont geht it. What was the last number?

(after 73,fool.)
I think that was the joke. You went through all that and there was no number in the last part, so that you'd have to click done and then it would spring it's trap. But I could be wrong. Some of this internet stuff is still way over my head.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
magnolia said:
I think that was the joke. You went through all that and there was no number in the last part, so that you'd have to click done and then it would spring it's trap. But I could be wrong. Some of this internet stuff is still way over my head.
Thanks for blowin it for the rest of the WTFR'S. Do you ruin movies that others haven't seen too? J/K :bonk:

</rant>

Tenderony
Heh my sound was off. Would have got me. That LG lot are jokers.

</rant>

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
i'm all good..cuz i'm good at drawing, artwork stuff...colors scare me to use, but i'm good with them

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
wow that freaked me out, I was all into it I was like "oh yeah who has good eyes .. I DO.. AHHH WTF?!"

Clutchtwice

_ потерял душу _
lmao good one twist , my 3 year old happened to walk over here at the desk right at the good part lmao so not only did you get me you also got me changing shitty diapers :p :mfinger: :p

VirusX

lynduhlovesme
wtffff that scared the shit out of me
i was wearing my headset :( And the volume at the maximum :((((
well i think i got all of them right :p except the last one

Clutchtwice

_ потерял душу _
Oh yea lmao I already used a half can of febreze welcome and from one n00b to another fuck off! :p

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
Clutchtwice said:
lmao good one twist , my 3 year old happened to walk over here at the desk right at the good part lmao so not only did you get me you also got me changing shitty diapers :p :mfinger: :p
It's all good! I shit myself the first time I saw this.

shep

Local alcoholic
VirusX said:
wtffff that scared the shit out of me
i was wearing my headset :( And the volume at the maximum :((((
well i think i got all of them right :p except the last one

ah common the last one was easy