WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night Time

Pachyderm

I really did.
802
0
0
#1
Not that anyone is interested...But read The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night Time by Mark Haddon. It's written from the point of view of a 15 year old 'special' boy. :lol: :lol: :oogle:
 

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
16,850
3,349
487
#2
Pachyderm said:
Not that anyone is interested...But read The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night Time by Mark Haddon. It's written from the point of view of a 15 year old 'special' boy. :lol: :lol: :oogle:

Ya I think that kid posts here. Goes by the name Johnny something or other.
 

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
11,661
2,402
487
#6
This was not what I had expected this thread to be about at all... :naughty:
 

Pachyderm

I really did.
802
0
0
#7
Anyway...for all you people who can only read threads...this is good because the chapters, being so short and sometimes stupid, are just like them.
 

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
16,850
3,349
487
#8
BRiT said:
This was not what I had expected this thread to be about at all... :naughty:

LOL roger that! Where's my mind tonight?
 

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
16,850
3,349
487
#10
Pachyderm said:
Anyway...for all you people who can only read threads...this is good because the chapters, being so short and sometimes stupid, are just like them.
This book?......did it have a big red dog named clifford? 'Cause if not I Aint Interested.