WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

the damn ongoing problem..

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
Ok.. Don't get me wrong, my gf is great and everything but shes very flirtatious.. She said to me the other day, "You should get a livejournal.." I'm like "Eh I wouldn't keep it up to date and it'd be boring and pointless anyways.." And shes like "Oh well I have one.." And I ask her if I can see it and she says she has nothing there so she'll show me later..

Well.. I'm a litte bitch at finding shit out and I went and found her livejournal through some searchs and she had some interesting posts flirting with guys and saying "Ohh will I can't wait to talk to you again".. And "Ohhh Paul when are you going to sing to me and play the guitar over the phone to me again?!" And shit about jello shots, and the other day she was like "Oh I made jello shots, they weren't for me though I didn't drink them".. And then on her journal she posts "I'm soooo drunk from jello shots!" Also random quotes from the numerous guy friends she has saying "my bed, my bed".. Wtf? She actually posts conversations where she flirst with other guys.. Like saying "Oh hey sexy how you doin'?" Then an entire post saying:

Thinking about W.S.

J.B. I miss you so much..

Theres a fucking ton more but I really don't feel like typing it all, one of my biggest fears is rejection and not knowing something I should, like cheating..

Right now I'm just not talking to her and shes getting all pissed.. Because whenever I talk to her about stuff that bothers me she just says sorry and does it again..

NOTICE: This is a rant I don't check spelling /punc. biznatch..

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
p99 said:
Ok.. Don't get me wrong, my gf is great and everything but shes very flirtatious.. She said to me the other day, "You should get a livejournal.." I'm like "Eh I wouldn't keep it up to date and it'd be boring and pointless anyways.." And shes like "Oh well I have one.." And I ask her if I can see it and she says she has nothing there so she'll show me later..

Well.. I'm a litte bitch at finding shit out and I went and found her livejournal through some searchs and she had some interesting posts flirting with guys and saying "Ohh will I can't wait to talk to you again".. And "Ohhh Paul when are you going to sing to me and play the guitar over the phone to me again?!" And shit about jello shots, and the other day she was like "Oh I made jello shots, they weren't for me though I didn't drink them".. And then on her journal she posts "I'm soooo drunk from jello shots!" Also random quotes from the numerous guy friends she has saying "my bed, my bed".. Wtf? She actually posts conversations where she flirst with other guys.. Like saying "Oh hey sexy how you doin'?" Then an entire post saying:

Thinking about W.S.

Theres a fucking ton more but I really don't feel like typing it all, one of my biggest fears is rejection and not knowing something I should, like cheating..

Right now I'm just not talking to her and shes getting all pissed.. Because whenever I talk to her about stuff that bothers me she just says sorry and does it again..

See you said girls didn't suck.......they do they will screw you over. I digress

If this makes you mad that she says she won't flirt and does .If she is mad at you I can see her saying those things...but if you did nothing wrong then either get out of the relationship or try to work it out face to face…
1 question thought "why is she drunk at 16 years old"
Dude were just kids have fun don’t worry about relationships and making everyone happy
"Love Is For Later, Fun Is Now"
[sky]

ODDDLY

West Coast Birth Life
Haha! You sound like some paranoid bitch; you need to relax. If she isn't a complete whore, you got nothing to worry about... right..?

Clutchtwice

_ потерял душу _
Skyline-Cobra said:
"why is she drunk at 16 years old"

I did more shit at 16 then I do now at 23 lol... anyway

p99, I wonder how she would treat you if you had one of these live journals? with all sorts of random shit posted from day to day. :confused:

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
Clutchtwice said:
I did more shit at 16 then I do now at 23 lol... anyway

p99, I wonder how she would treat you if you had one of these live journals? with all sorts of random shit posted from day to day. :confused:
so thats why you're so fucked up..okay

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
I'm paranoid because my last gf cheated on me because she did drugs and I didn't and I told her I hated being around her when she did it, so she went and fucked guys probably got a lot of STD's and I didn't find out about it till 2 weeks later... My "best" friend knew and didn't tell me..

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
p99 said:
I'm paranoid because my last gf cheated on me because she did drugs and I didn't and I told her I hated being around her when she did it, so she went and fucked guys probably got a lot of STD's and I didn't find out about it till 2 weeks later... My "best" friend knew and didn't tell me..
is this what really goes on in High skool........i'm scared now

ODDDLY

West Coast Birth Life
Don't worry; it isn't so bad after Freshman year...

As to the topic: That is some fucked up shit. Jeez..

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
Dogbert said:
Don't worry; it isn't so bad after Freshman year...

As to the topic: That is some fucked up shit. Jeez..
Which is exactly why I feel like its going to happen again and I can't stop thinking about it.. Every little thing that looks suspicious freaks me out..

Clutchtwice

_ потерял душу _
Skyline-Cobra said:
so thats why you're so fucked up..okay
Not really just married now with 2 little girls. Wasn't a mammas boy back then, had my own car worked a part time job, allways kept my grades up and didnt bitch about school. Plus my parents were really laid back, if they were always up my ass about everything I probably would have ended up fuckin up in school witch would probably lead me here to post shity threads complaining about school..... :thumbsup:

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
wow dude, thats some fucked up shit right there, thats why I don't have a gf :eek:

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
Clutchtwice said:
Not really just married now with 2 little girls. Wasn't a mammas boy back then, had my own car worked a part time job, allways kept my grades up and didnt bitch about school. Plus my parents were really laid back, if they were always up my ass about everything I probably would have ended up fuckin up in school witch would probably lead me here to post shity threads complaining about school..... :thumbsup:
rep....that was pretty funny

pakdatson

Banned - What an Asshat!
whats going to happen when you tell her why you havent been talking to her. your going to have to tell her you read her shit, and then she'll be really pissed. good luck

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
pakdatson said:
whats going to happen when you tell her why you havent been talking to her. your going to have to tell her you read her shit, and then she'll be really pissed. good luck
I already did genius.. It just keeps happening and I find little shit out..

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
You shouldn't be looking at her shit... but that's just another issue....

Anyway, I would like to know is her livejournal online? is she flirting online? everyone talks so much shit while chatting online, if those flirts were online, dont worry about it and dont even mention to her that you read her shit... if they weren't, just DUMP her ass now before is too late.

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
ChilianFuckFace said:
You shouldn't be looking at her shit... but that's just another issue....

Anyway, I would like to know is her livejournal online? is she flirting online? everyone talks so much shit while chatting online, if those flirts were online, dont worry about it and dont even mention to her that you read her shit... if they weren't, just DUMP her ass now before is too late.
They were online but she hangs around with the people all the time because she knows them personally.. Everyone seems to think dumping is the best solution.. Not just because of my situation it's just all that I see when someone admits a problem in a relationship..

edit: the world looks at her "shit".. Why shouldn't I.. What do you think a livejournal is of course its online..

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
p99 said:
They were online but she hangs around with the people all the time because she knows them personally.. Everyone seems to think dumping is the best solution.. Not just because of my situation it's just all that I see when someone admits a problem in a relationship..

edit: the world looks at her "shit".. Why shouldn't I.. What do you think a livejournal is of course its online..
Post the link

whitetrash

Banned - What an Asshat!
p99 said:

Thinking about W.S.

you sound like some pencil neck geek. maybe thats why nerdstrum. keep it in the family like i do.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
whitetrash said:
you sound like some pencil neck geek. maybe thats why nerdstrum. keep it in the family like i do.
haha, p99 is far from a 'pencil neck geek'. And look at your name 'Whitetrash.' That explains everything.