WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Headlines The Dangers of Internet Dating

Tostig

Paradoxasaur
MARSEILLES, France -- Skirt-chasing playboy Daniel Anceneaux spent weeks talking with a sensual woman on the Internet before arranging a romantic rendezvous at a remote beach -- and discovering that his on-line sweetie of six months was his own mother!

"I walked out on that dark beach thinking I was going to hook up with the girl of my dreams," the rattled bachelor later admitted. "And there she was, wearing white shorts and a pink tank top, just like she'd said she would.

"But when I got close, she turned around -- and we both got the shock of our lives. I mean, I didn't know what to say. All I could think was, 'Oh my God! it's Mama!' "

But the worst was yet to come. Just as the mortified mother and son realized the error of their ways, a patrolman passed by and cited them for visiting a restricted beach after dark.

"Danny and I were so flustered, we blurted out the whole story to the cop," recalled matronly mom Nicole, 52. "The policeman wrote a report, a local TV station got hold of it -- and the next thing we knew, our picture and our story was all over the 6 o'clock news. "People started pointing and laughing at us on the street -- and they haven't stopped laughing since."

Article

Basically, this guy dates someone on the 'net for 6 months just to have a rude awakening. Check out the article, it's pretty funny.

Internet dating is like a box of chocolates; you never know what you're going to get... same with having sex with paris hilton. I got lucky, i met my wife on the internet and we've been together 9 years. Not everyone gets so lucky. Try to kick the tires before you buy so you're not scarred for life heheh.

Easty

Click click boom
Haha, that's hilarious. I couldn't help but think of Napoleon Dynamite when I read that.

Margrette

Delusions of Adequacy
Are you breaking up with me Tost ? :p

its amazing to me that someone could consider it "dating" really. And you would think that after 6 months, you HOPE you would notice SOMETHING that tipped you off to the fact she was your mom !

Rei Ayanami00

Particinator
:confused:

they speak so non-chalantly of it all. which is somewhat disturbing since he had cybersex with his own mother!! >_<

I feel...like I need to wash my hands.

Lloyd

Was it something I said?
At the end it says "dad was ticked for a while"

For a while??? There is a real "WTF" if ever I saw one. Great post, and just think, what are the chances of that anyway. I thought most 'women' dating on the internet were old fat bald perverted men.

Niarb

Pimptastic!
That is some of the most fucked up shit i've ever seen. On the the other hand it is probably still ok tho date people on the internet, I mean the chance that you might end up dating your mom is very slim.

I can just imagine that guy finding out he was dating his mom.:eek:

But then again ROTFL that is funny as fuck.

Jane Deere

CEO at Janer's Garage
Staff
ohhh nooooo! That would be horrible! EW! I don't even want to fathom that. Good find though :thumbsup:

HoneyImHome

sugar-coated cynicism
That's so disturbing. I feel so bad for her husband. Serves her right lol.

By the way, I don't think they actually cybered. It says they got a little racey, but I don't think the "sealed" the cyber deal... although getting racey with your mom is bad enough. :redface:

Jude09

Postaholic
haha that is classic and really disturbing.

However I didn't see anywhere that they had cyber sex only that it got a little racy as to where I think of suggestive thoughts not vulgarities.

Húanzlat

Hoodrat
Hahahaha! Suckers!!!:D

That was hilarious, and incredibly ironic! of all the people on the net, he felt most comfortable with his mother at the end of the day!:) ....

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
Think about the next family get together in their house.

Although he sucks. 6 months to meet her? The hell kinda pussy did she raise?

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
Sounds to like one of those nightmares where you're fucking your girlfriend and she turns into your mother.

Gonna be some bad dreams tonight...

HoneyImHome

sugar-coated cynicism
You have those dreams, Nail? oooook....

Ubersexual said:
Although he sucks. 6 months to meet her? The hell kinda pussy did she raise?
He was playing it safe, taking his time before he commited to the meeting. You never know who REALLY IS behind that screen name! :p

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
HoneyImHome said:
He was playing it safe, taking his time before he commited to the meeting. You never know who REALLY IS behind that screen name! :p
Well fuck that! Meet them fast and don't waste all the time!