WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

The Darkness - one way ticket to hell... and back

dookie

OMGWTFBBQ!!1!
i bought this cd today and it's awesome!!! totally blew me away!!!!!!

dookie

OMGWTFBBQ!!1!
fuck me dead! i can't win. 6 days have passed and nobody has commented. whenever i give a detailed decription of something you guys don't give a fuck. when i try to minimize things, you guys don't give a fuck.

should i just give up and leave this place? nobody gives a fuck unless it has to do with sex. please forgive me if i feel slightly disilusioned, you guys don't really care for my opinion a great deal.

you guys make me feel like a piece of shit. you constantly criticize me whenever i say anything. am i taking this too far or what?

if you have anything to say about this album please say it now, or fuck off. if you want to apologize, that's what PM's are for.

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
dookie said:
fuck me dead! i can't win. 6 days have passed and nobody has commented. whenever i give a detailed decription of something you guys don't give a fuck. when i try to minimize things, you guys don't give a fuck.

should i just give up and leave this place? nobody gives a fuck unless it has to do with sex. please forgive me if i feel slightly disilusioned, you guys don't really care for my opinion a great deal.

you guys make me feel like a piece of shit. you constantly critisize me whenever i say anything. am i taking this too far or what?

if you have anything to say about this album please say it now, or fuck off. if you want to apologize, that's what PM's are for.
Actually, we try doing this with every single member of the site. So, welcome to hell! hahaha..

Base

it's a motherfucker
In my opinion, they're a pile of crap. When i went to see them, they were rubbish and their songs do get really annoying. Hey, but thats my opinion

BTW, i put up a report that i did, a week or so ago and nobodies laft any comments. but hey!! my report could be shit, but i don't know because people haven't said

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
dookie said:

you guys make me feel like a piece of shit. you constantly critisize me whenever i say anything. am i taking this too far or what?

i'm not going to PM.. i feel this needs to be out in the open. dookie, i have seen no evidence that you are being victimised, none.
i also didn't notice this thread until now and i'm pretty thorough in my WTF trawling..
i guess what happened is a lot of people just didn't know who the darkness is, i do but the title didn't inspire further investigation. you seem upset so i'll say this clearly, i am not attacking you, if you want a reaction to your post/thread then give it a title that captures the imagination more, something like "OMFG, this cd is the greatest thing ever.." well, actually that's lame but you know what i mean.. then people will react to the thread and not just read it and move on..
no-one hates you, you're just having your period or something.. ;)

void said:
i guess what happened is a lot of people just didn't know who the darkness is
How could you not? They're a major mainstream band. A shitty one by the way. But then again, aren't they all?

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
TheLampIncident said:
How could you not? They're a major mainstream band. A shitty one by the way. But then again, aren't they all?
by not caring.. i don't know who half the big chain wearing assholes on mtv are.. i'm sure they're more famous than god but they are not in my frame of refernce, the darkness are as they make me smile..

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
TheLampIncident said:
I have never heard of them.

Swid

Mentally Incarcerated
After my friend forced me to listen to I Believe in a Thing Called Love, they landed a spot on the Top 10 Worse Bands That Were On MTV. I haven't listened to anything else of theirs though...

VolumeOne

Clitpickle
I got the CD today, have been planning on doing so since the day it was released.
It's pretty good, I like it - but I liked "Permission to Land" better.

Piro

From appaled to applauding, controversy.
I bought their last album ages ago, it's been collecting dust ever since. You'd have to pay me to listen to 'em again. The only thing I got from their music was a headache. :happysad: