WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Movies The Day After Tomorrow

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Has any one see this movie? It creeped me out just like outbreak does....scary shit....

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Got it in my Queue on Netflix.com

UnChew

100% Peruvian Pussy*
I really liked it... nice effects... Perù isn't in danger!!!

Descent

Hella Constipated
I'm probobly never going to see it. Conformists loved it, while people with a brain in my school HATED it to no end, including one of my former teachers who had the best taste out of anyone in the school.

Mr. Jstager, you can't alway rely on everyone elses opinion.

Once you think for yourself, you'll be greatly suprised at how easily happiness comes about.

And there wasn't any offense intended.

Descent

Hella Constipated
None taken, man. The movie didn't get the best reviews though...

I just hate wasting my life with bad games/movies/forms of entertainment. I just don't want to take the risk.

Indeed.

But experiencing the good the bad and the ugly unfortunatly, is a part of life.

brad_nz

Just another white guy
you see the movie is based on the climate shifts or some shit like that bcuz of global warming- we all realise that were going to fuck ourselves over with global warming anyway dont we. case closed

Jung

???
Premium
it was ok, i was surprised that i liked it actually. it's not very different from any other movie on the subjectthough. i don't know if i'd pay to see it, but it's definately worth a download.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
jstager said:
I'm probobly never going to see it. Conformists loved it, while people with a brain in my school HATED it to no end, including one of my former teachers who had the best taste out of anyone in the school.
J, I am baout the farthest thing from a conformist, so whatever. I have excellent taste, by the way, probably better than you. This was a movie that depicted what would happen with polar melting. It is based on fact, mabye you should read up on the last ice age, and be more informed about the possiblities, before you sound like a bitch. Not flaming, I just think you do.

DanGeo23

Resident Conservative
I went and saw it... it was alright... but it looked more like a commercial for environmental causes.. and there were lots of things that stood out in the movie that caught my attention as bad attention to detail on the directors part....

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
DanGeo23 said:
I went and saw it... it was alright... but it looked more like a commercial for environmental causes.. and there were lots of things that stood out in the movie that caught my attention as bad attention to detail on the directors part....

Yes, but I am ignoring the details for the POINT of the movie. The movie was good, in general, acting OK, but it is the STORY that fucks me up.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
jstager said:
How many people have you tasted?

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
It was a good popcorn movie. You need to stop any attempts to analyse the movie. It had nice action scenes, but had a lot of sloppiness. Some scenes were only included to serve as an explaination for some impending scene. Some scenes were included that didn't lead to anything and served no purpos ... a lot of film time is spent on scenes where the main characters need to do something to resolve a sitution, yet they never show the situation get fully resolved ... A lot of 90% told stories. But if you stop your analytical mind, it's a good action movie.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
BRiT said:
It was a good popcorn movie. You need to stop any attempts to analyse the movie. It had nice action scenes, but had a lot of sloppiness. Some scenes were only included to serve as an explaination for some impending scene. Some scenes were included that didn't lead to anything and served no purpos ... a lot of film time is spent on scenes where the main characters need to do something to resolve a sitution, yet they never show the situation get fully resolved ... A lot of 90% told stories. But if you stop your analytical mind, it's a good action movie.
It scared me. hence the thread. DOesnt this shit scare anyone else? I mean, if we ignore the fact that it is way over rated.

Ok, so I watch too many movies...but still, I mean, What if?

BTW the only other movie I have seen that actually gave me nightmares (as a grown up)was Outbreak....I had dreams of my kids faces falling off because of that movie.