WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

The Dead Thread [2017+]

Bauber

Captain Love
We lost Dallas McCarver this week too.

I have met them both multiple times. Know people close to Dallas and Rich. Rich was a known abuser in the past of cocaine and prescription narcotics and still took them to this day along with shooting PMMA into his muscles, which is basically a medical grade of synthol (sort of pretty much crystallized glass in oil solution) that should only be administered by a doc. I know some details of from people close to him about his death, but I am not at liberty to give specifics. A heart attack is close, but not the entire story is all I can say.

-=iNsANe=-ADJ

I once ate broccoli
Raymond Buckland (31 August 1934 - 28 September 2017) English writer on the subject of Wicca and the occult, and a significant figure in the history of Wicca, of which he was a High Priest in both the Gardnerian and Seax traditions. (extracted from wikipedia)

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
Tom Petty - Dead at 66

tom-petty-dead-2017.jpg

Tom Petty, the dynamic and iconoclastic frontman who led the band the Heartbreakers, died Monday. He was 66. Petty's death was confirmed by Tony Dimitriades, longtime manager of Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers, on behalf of the family.

Source: Rolling Stone

• Sad
Reactions: BRiT

Scooter

Roll me up and smoke me when I die.
Yesterday was a sad day. Between Las Vegas and Tom Petty ... fuck. I don't have any of his music but I've always enjoyed listening to him and his band. Those Rickenbackers!

My first exposure was this video on MTV. I thought it was kind of strange and didn't fit the song but that was MTV when I was a teenager.

• Sad
Reactions: Danni

TheRover

Mostly_Liquid
Sad to find out comedian Sean Hughes has dies from cirrhosis of the liver aged just 51
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4984750/Comedian-Sean-Hughes-dies-aged-51.html

"Well, I don't want to live forever. I can think of nothing worse. I'm aiming for 75 to 80. I don't want to be in a nursing home aged 120, and the nurse coming over and saying: 'Are you enjoying your 120th birthday, Mr Hughes? Blink if you are'.

"How many blinks for 'turn off this machine'? And who is Mr Hughes?"