WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

The Dead Thread [2017+]

ThisIsBananas

Tough guy!
Premium
Jerry Seinfeld had a heart attack and died. I liked watching Seinfeld. :(

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
John McCain - POW Mavericky Anti-"Bone Spurs" Trump dies at 81

I never really agreed with his politics, but he actually seemed to have a conscience. I also respected him as a POW survivor.

Everyone remember when we were scared of Palin's stupidity?

ib4

Error
Staff
Rapper Mac Miller was found dead on Friday of an apparent overdose, Variety has confirmed. He was 26.
He was reportedly found in his Studio City, Calif., home. Variety has reached out to Miller’s camp for more information.
Miller, whose real name is Malcolm James McCormick, had struggled with substance abuse in the past. Just last month, the Los Angeles Attorney’s Office officially charged the rapper with a DUI stemming from a car accident in May in the San Fernando Valley.
He had been open about his struggles previously, referencing drug abuse and death in his music, particularly in the largely autobiographical 2014 mixtape “Faces.” “I used to rap super openly about really dark s—,” he told Vulture in a profile that published on Thursday. “That’s what I was experiencing at the time. That’s fine, that’s good, that’s life. It should be all the emotions.”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

More @ https://variety.com/2018/music/news/mac-miller-dead-dies-overdose-1202932519/