The Dead Thread [2017+]

Scooter

Roll me up and smoke me when I die.
Awww, Willona died.

Ja’Net DuBois, the revered Emmy-winning actress known for her roles on Good Times, The PJ's and more, died on Tuesday (Feb. 18). She was 74.

A multi-talented singer-songwriter, actress and dancer, DuBois made a name for herself as the next door neighbor, Willona Woods, on Good Times where she starred alongside John Amos, Esther Rolle, Ralph Carter, Bernnadette Stanis, Jimmie Walker, Johnny Brown, and Janet Jackson. DuBois also composed and sang the “Movin’ on Up” theme song for The Jeffersons.

BlastemSkyHigh

The Original Fuck You Bomb
Premium
Damn, she was awesome in the Avengers,
we are losing way too many of the good talent from yesteryear..

Last edited by a moderator:
  • 1Disagree
Reactions: 1 user

BlastemSkyHigh

Premium
oh WTF....

Howard Finkle died from the Corona, that fucker had been around since the Mcmahon sr days..

CoprophagousCop

Social Distancing Warrior
Premium

EDIT: OK, a bunch more people recently died:

Actor Jerry Stiller, known for roles in "Seinfeld" and "The King of Queens" and father to Ben Stiller, died May 11. He was 92.
I honestly thought he had died a couple years ago. Now I wonder who I got him mixed up with. :confused:

Little Richard, the screaming, preening, scene-stealing wild man of early rock 'n' roll with hits like "Tutti Frutti" and "Long Tall Sally," died May 9. He was 87.

Brian Dennehy, the winner of two Tonys in a career that also spanned films including “Tommy Boy,” “First Blood” and “Cocoon,” and television, died April 15. He was 81.

Last edited:
  • 1Sad
Reactions: 1 user

BlastemSkyHigh

Premium
Remember the old saying that they die in three's,
Well that shit sure went thru the Mythbusters didn't it

If you goto this page, you can see who we have lost so far this year...

Code:
https://www.looper.com/184974/actors-we-lost-in-2020/