WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

the deathmatch arena

Status
Not open for further replies.

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
the destroying pit ready for whoever wants 2 jump in we will destroy each other and make the weak turn 2 ashes only the strong will survive we got a deathmatch thistimne so its all on all :sword: :sword: :sword: :gun: :bomb: :gun:

YUCK FOU!!!

nemisis

nemisis you fool you have no chance against me you weak peice of shit, stupid noob u have no chance in hell ur dum u never kno what ur talking about u fucking aussie pissin around with fat chicks ill smack you u weak peice of shit u cant do anything u have no chance against me u N00B 2 post boy. :sword: :gun: :bomb:

Nemesis

Drummer Pride!!!
BRING IT BIATCH, call ur mommie to, ull need her when im done wit u

YUCK FOU!!!

:p
Nemesis said:
BRING IT BIATCH, call ur mommie to, ull need her when im done wit u
ur mums right here and she thinks im kick ass oooooooooooooooooo yeah

Nemesis

Drummer Pride!!!
fukin calkl me aussie?! i am, and proud of it biatch, u can fukin talk eh?!

YUCK FOU!!!

roud 1 is well underway

:bomb:
Nemesis said:
fukin calkl me aussie?! i am, and proud of it biatch, u can fukin talk eh?!
its hard enuff living here dont u danre call me 1 i wouldnt b proud of it with the prime minister licking george bushes ass just like u fist urself

Nemesis

Drummer Pride!!!
hey, atleast im not a fuck who thinks their king shit and gettin kicked by dumbass iraqis who dont know a gun from a broom handle

YUCK FOU!!!

kickback

nar man not evry guys like you most guys have girlfriends like mme not boyfriends like your faggot self. :sword:

YUCK FOU!!!

round 1 is over

Nemesis said:
hey, atleast im not a fuck who thinks their king shit and gettin kicked by dumbass iraqis who dont know a gun from a broom handle
round 1 is over, but i wouldnt say that if i were you or i wont be the only 1 attacking you.

YUCK FOU!!!

round 1 break

okay evr1 else start your voting who 1 and whoever wants 2 join in round 2 can okay?.

YUCK FOU!!!

Nemesis said:
that makes no sense dick, i called u gay, so ur dumb too eh?
fool your insulting yanks and an overwhelming majority of peeps on this site are yanks and they are the 1ns with the most swing so b careful u stupid faggot.

Status
Not open for further replies.