The Debacle of a Debate.

BlastemSkyHigh

The Original Fuck You Bomb
Premium
After watching the debate last night. Both candidates acting like little kids. You would think a business man would have more control over his temper and words. And you would think a man being in congress for 40 years would have more control over his anger and words. They proved me wrong, and I know most will probably disagree with me on this but they should have let the libertarian party in on the debate also.

Last edited:
  • 1Agree
Reactions: 1 user

Dark Fader

[]D [] []V[] []D
Yeah, that was a train wreck.
Nothing in this world made me want a self induced lobotomy more than the 2020 Prez Debate.

Do they realize that people are watching this? Do they realize this isn't a Twitter War?
Do they realize that by interrupting the other candidate, THAT says more about their character than it says about their actual words?
Respect goes a LOOOONG way even if you don't agree.

One good thing did come of this whole debate thing though, it did remind me of Pinky and the Brain, if ole hokey Joe and Trump da Chump were friends.
'Gee, Brain. What do you wanna do today? - Try and TAKE OVER THE WORLD!!!'

pinky_primary.jpg

• 1Agree

Templar

Accept no substitutes!
After watching the debate last night. Both candidates acting like little kids. You would think a business man would have more control over his temper and words. And you would think a man being in congress for 40 years would have more control over his anger and words. They proved me wrong, and I know most will probably disagree with me on this but they should have let the libertarian party in on the debate also.

They both suck in different ways. Biden's policies suck. Trump's personality leaves much to be desired. Both embarrassed the USA in front of the world.

But I think we're getting used to it by now.

• 1Agree

MaxPower

Sweep the leg
Staff
As an American living abroad, I'm truly embarrassed. I think I'll be Canadian for a while till this blows over.

• 2Like
  • 1OH YEAAHH!
  • 1Agree
Reactions: 4 users