WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

The Defacing IRL Profile Pictures Thread, II

breakology

Kiss my Converse
I am hella fucking bored, so I am gonna start tracking down members with pictures of themselves in their profiles and deface them. I invite you all to join me.

Pfft. Been done before, S.C.U.M. did it better. :thumbsup:

Anyone remember "What does Cuddles have to say?"

That thread pwned.

breakology

Kiss my Converse
oh well, I tried ... the picture was'nt very clear to start, made it hard to work with, lol :thumbsdn: :p I thought you would enjoy the hair cropping :rolleyes: :p

You can do another one of me.

And.....I dunno.

Broken?

Meh?

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
I lost a box of boring around here somewhere. Have any of you seen it?

[snap!] There it is.

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
do me! do me1(on the kitchen table) but be more original than the dirty sanchez

breakology

Kiss my Converse
gehtfuct said:
I lost a box of boring around here somewhere. Have any of you seen it?
Hey goober, don't talk to me about boring ... you know what I did today? Well after I took some junk out of a footlocker I had in iraq that has been in my garage for 3 months, I picked up dog crap in my back yard ... this little thread here is registering much higher on my daily excitment meter. So unless you gots like 20 noobs stuffed down yer pants for me to flame, let me have my distractions!

Jung

???
Premium
I was just looking for my photoshop of P99 form last tie we had this thread. I couldn't find it though, so hopefully someone saved it.