WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

The dentist! oh good.

Invalid

Clitpickle
I go for a "check up" every 6 months and every goddamn time I have to come back to get cavities filled, which is why today I'm up at 9:42 am on a summer day. Bullshit! My friends get by with brushing once a day and get nothing. What do I get? cavities!

It's almost a regular thing after a check-up, I'm used to a needle pricking me with novacane. I'm used to it, how fucked up is that? I blame it on pop(or soda) I believe I could sue for tooth decay because if you can sue for McDonalds for making you fat I could easily sue for pepsi giving me tooth decay. Yes that last sentence was sarcasm.

I better go I don't want to keep the dentist waiting.

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Its just a terrible place with depressing music in the waiting room.

magnolia

Postaholic
I can't go to the dentist without having my whole mouth hurt for 2 weeks afterward. And what do I get in return? "I hate u. Ur teeth are just beautiful." I haven't had braces or anything, no cavities in the permenent teeth or anything. I just get so pissed when the fucking assistant "misses" the tooth and I've gadda deal with it. Urrrg. Dentists can go to hell!

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
When I get out of the dentist I hate that feeling like my asshole has been streched. Funny he said it's a side effect from the anisthetic. Thats another thing, I always get an anisthetic, even for just a check-up. LOL don't you guys hate that?

magnolia

Postaholic
no way man. Be a gyno. U are paid to feel inside womens pussies all day. I bet that's a guys dream job.

noway!

every job gets boring after awhile

hot chick in the weekend: lick my pussy!
gyno: oh nooooo not another pussy

also - lots of filthy smelly old cunts like your mothers

dentist :thumbsup:

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Like the Gynocologist that came home from a long day at work, to a wife that was wearing a teddy and lace stockings.

He took one look at her and said "not tonight honey I'm bushed".