WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

The Details

Status
Not open for further replies.

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
you could've
1. answered this in the same thread.
2. not flamed DG
3. and not lied about being able to destroy your shed with the nonflammable air that is used in scuba, scuba doesn't use pure oxygen (flammable though that is), the only addition they make to 'normal air in tanks' is nitrogen for deeper dives
..and got less negative rep..
:)

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Premium
Void is right. Why bother lying on the net? Nobody knows you, and I'm sure you have done a few cool things that are true in life.

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
Oxygen itself is NOT flamable. It however does help flamable materials burn VERY much faster.

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
The_Hammer said:
You know what fuck it!
You need to settle the fuck down. It's the internet. So take a pill and chill the hell out.

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
I miss everything...what was said anyway? :happysad:

The "not flamed DG" sparked my in interest. :p

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
i wish i'd quoted it, it was hilarious..
in another thread he claimed to have destroyed his shed with an explosion, DG called bullshit pending further details, he posts a story here wherein he said that he detonated two scuba tanks with an acetylene torch, scuba uses air, not flammable gases, and followed it all up with something along the lines of "this is for you douches that asked for details FU:mfinger:".. the usual tantrums ..

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
void said:
i wish i'd quoted it, it was hilarious..
in another thread he claimed to have destroyed his shed with an explosion, DG called bullshit pending further details, he posts a story here wherein he said that he detonated two scuba tanks with an acetylene torch, scuba uses air, not flammable gases, and followed it all up with something along the lines of "this is for you douches that asked for details FU:mfinger:".. the usual tantrums ..
Short of retyping it verbatim Void did an excellent job of covering the points. I didn't see where tweedle-dum flamed DG but perhaps in his own simple mind he thought he did.

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
Since original content was removed... (sissy!)

...closing...

Status
Not open for further replies.