The DNC

MisterFister

There's a very good chance that I don't care.
Have you been watching any of this circus? Its really good entertainment. I'm surprised it isn't being marketed as "The Democratic National Convention brought to you by Barnum and Bailey". They move from one mental disorder to the next. Idiocracy is alive and well at the DNC.

Let's meet J mai. It's a self-proclaimed "Black-Vietnamese, transgender nonbinary/gender transcendent mermaid Queen-King". https://lgbtq.wfu.edu/about-us/staff/

• 1LOL
Reactions: Out2Lunch

Templar

Maybe you mistook me for someone who gives a squat
Have you been watching any of this circus? Its really good entertainment. I'm surprised it isn't being marketed as "The Democratic National Convention brought to you by Barnum and Bailey". They move from one mental disorder to the next. Idiocracy is alive and well at the DNC.

Let's meet J mai. It's a self-proclaimed "Black-Vietnamese, transgender nonbinary/gender transcendent mermaid Queen-King". https://lgbtq.wfu.edu/about-us/staff/
Barnum and Bailey imprisoned animals you insensitive brute! /crying liberal tears of justice.

Oh wait, that's not me, because I really don't give a shit. They are some clowns though. I can't watch them because I find myself screaming at the TV or computer monitor...

MisterFister

You should care. The Mermaid Queen-King population lecturing us on systems of law enforcement being inherently unjust is just not enough inclusion into the body politic for the aforementioned Mermaid Queen-King population. These voices MUST be heard. I'm officially calling for the Dolphin He-She's and Unicorn Man-Boy-Prince-Princess groups to unite under one unifying 'Snorkel Pride Worldwide' banner and elect a presidential ticket. I was thinking a Blue Manatee Son/Daughter Non-Binary Gender Fluid Demigod of the Ancient Realm as President and a Pink Shelled Snail They/Their Ultra-Binary Gender Neutral Queer Gay Straight Seeker of Kraken's Grail as Vice-president. Of course that would leave out all the Man-Child Webbed Mega-Binary Cross-Specific Non-Queer/Queered Invertebrates but you have to start somewhere.

• 1LOL
Reactions: Out2Lunch

Templar

You should care. The Mermaid Queen-King population lecturing us on systems of law enforcement being inherently unjust is just not enough inclusion into the body politic for the aforementioned Mermaid Queen-King population. These voices MUST be heard. I'm officially calling for the Dolphin He-She's and Unicorn Man-Boy-Prince-Princess groups to unite under one unifying 'Snorkel Pride Worldwide' banner and elect a presidential ticket. I was thinking a Blue Manatee Son/Daughter Non-Binary Gender Fluid Demigod of the Ancient Realm as President and a Pink Shelled Snail They/Their Ultra-Binary Gender Neutral Queer Gay Straight Seeker of Kraken's Grail as Vice-president. Of course that would leave out all the Man-Child Webbed Mega-Binary Cross-Specific Non-Queer/Queered Invertebrates but you have to start somewhere.
I have got to figure out how to thumbs up things here. This is freaking epic.

Canadian Pyro

Postaholic
This whole thread reads like some kind of deranged gamergate-era right-wing bugaboo stew. Y'all are wilfully not seeing what is in front of your faces.

Good luck with your country, though.

• 1LOL
Reactions: BeautifulSniper

MisterFister

There is no conspiracy here. Mental instability is being marketed as a right and a drooling aneurysm victim ravaged by dementia is being marketed as a viable presidential candidate. We have a Trump thread. The comedy known as modern"conservatism" can be mocked there if you'd like. The disorder known as "progressivism" can stand on its own.

• 1Agree
  • 1Like
Reactions: RebelBuddha and Templar

Templar

This whole thread reads like some kind of deranged gamergate-era right-wing bugaboo stew. Y'all are wilfully not seeing what is in front of your faces.

Good luck with your country, though.
I see what is in front of my face and it sickens me, but what the left is bringing to replace him with, is ten times worse... and there is no end in sight for the average centrist American.

Templar

Disgusting demented pedo.
[/QUOTE]

It is no secret that I despise this candidate and his running mate...but I cringed watching the first video. What in the actual hell was he talking about? No one knows, but the crowd still claps and laughs. They just go along with it like it's no big deal.

I'm looking at a narcissist on the right and a pedophile on the left... by some accounts the guy on the right might be right there with the guy on the left with the underage girls... AND WE VOTE THEM IN EVERY FOUR FREAKING YEARS!?

/smdh

MisterFister

I think the Stormy Daniels case shows he doesn't just "grope" them. Your inability to criticize the left marks you as just another partisan hack.

• 1Disagree
Reactions: BeautifulSniper

Templar

Trump wants to have sex with his daughter.
Well, I think he made a very awkward and poorly worded attempt at a compliment to his daughter. I don't think he actually wants to screw his daughter in reality, but the media will tell you that all day every day until it's accepted as truth. Now other people's 16 or 17-year-old daughters, well that may be a different story if the Madame and Epstein's records are ever released publicly. I will bet A LOT of those million/billionaire assholes will be exposed, but then again, somehow, I feel a "national security" classification coming up on that shit.

Templar

Its all a show, dumbass.
Wouldn't it be great if we could just get an average Joe or Jane with a fully functional brain in office? Maybe a guy or gal with a shred of morality and the ability to balance a checkbook? Hell, I would take someone with a soul...

Either way we're screwed this election, but I feel less screwed with Trump than the shitshow the left is pushing.

• 1Agree
Reactions: Crazizniac