The DNC

Templar

Maybe you mistook me for someone who gives a squat
I bet you enjoy watching women being groped and raped as entertainment. :roflmao:
Well, to be fair concerning the candidates, where is the left's moral outrage about Biden fingering Tara Reid? She came forward and was summarily dismissed by the #metoo harpies, and the Dems never investigated it because Old Uncle Joe said, "It never happened." Whatever happened to we HAVE to believe the victims? Only when it's Trump or a Republican?

So, do you enjoy watching rapists, hair-sniffers, men who try to kiss women on the lips publicly without their consent, as well as a man with cringe-worthy statements and actions concerning children, not to mention questionable ties to the Ukraine and Russia (through family)?

Come on. The left has no moral high ground to stand on with the pair of jokers have running. One is an old demented pervert, and the other a woman who slept her way to the top by many former lover accounts. Perfect choices to "restore dignity and morality" to the white house.

/yawn

Crazizniac

Postaholic
Premium
Either way we're screwed this election, but I feel less screwed with Trump than the shitshow the left is pushing
The one's that want that job shouldn't be allowed to do that job. When the system we have let control us makes sense, you are most likely on the wrong side. Anybody that believes they aren't a slave to this government is sadly fucking mistaken and guess the fuck what? It's the best system out there. Just realize that living your life, raising your family right and enjoying the shit out of being alive is a lot more important than who gets elected, who offends you and who you think is wrong. That shit just doesn't matter.

Templar

The one's that want that job shouldn't be allowed to do that job. When the system we have let control us makes sense, you are most likely on the wrong side. Anybody that believes they aren't a slave to this government is sadly fucking mistaken and guess the fuck what? It's the best system out there. Just realize that living your life, raising your family right and enjoying the shit out of being alive is a lot more important than who gets elected, who offends you and who you think is wrong. That shit just doesn't matter.
Problem is every year some asshat is trying to tell me HOW to raise my family, what I HAVE to believe, and they want me to give money to crap I don't believe in by force...and if I don't say "all the right words," somehow I'm a bigot or something or other.

It actually does matter who gets in office. In my opinion, Trump is way less dangerous than a bunch of lefties pandering to a mentally ill fringe in their own party and dragging all of us along for the ride over the next four years.

Nope...no thanks.

BlastemSkyHigh

The Original Fuck You Bomb
Premium
Trump is way less dangerous than a bunch of lefties pandering to a mentally ill fringe in their own party and dragging all of us along for the ride over the next four years.

Nope...no thanks.
The president is vilified and ridiculous –
and he will continue to spout dangerous, offensive nonsense as long as his party supports him
And you can tell we are definitely not in Kansas any more.
Or maybe we are, especially if you're at a protest where people equate anything against Trump with communism.

And you honestly think that a man like Donald Trump who did add the helpful caveat: “I’m not a doctor. But I’m, like, a person that has a good you know what,” while pointing at his head, should still be in charge of America..
well then have a cup of bleach and enjoy your success.

But Yeah, whatever. He should win the “Noble prize”, as he calls it, for his “you know what” super intelligence.
Because his "Super Intelligence" kicked in, the white house scrambled to say later that his claims about the disinfectant comments were sarcastic and then stopped his press briefings.
It was reported that he may have reached “a tipping point” with his advisers. But surely we know by now that, with Trump, there is no tipping point. After calling Mexicans rapists and boasting about “pussy grabbing”, his parade of bile and ignorance seems limitless.

I don’t know how many psychological profiles I have read of him in which he is diagnosed as a malignant narcissist, or it is suggested he has a cognitive impairment, or suffers from delusional thinking or a sociopathic inability to experience basic empathy.
Yada yada yada. None of it matters. He promised an end to “American carnage”, but that is exactly what he is presiding over.

Analyzing his psyche is not an act of opposition, its a speaking out of a disgusting personality with only his best intrests at heart,
and dont forget, its well known that Trump's success could not work without all those around him, especially the support of the Republican party.

• 1Disagree
  • 1LOL
Reactions: Templar and Crazizniac

BlastemSkyHigh

Premium
You mean Kamala Harris because Old Joe will be institutionalized within six months of his inauguration and she'll just waltz on in all leftist and unelected.
Then you can be a happy camper,
I can't wait for when Sloppy Joe will be held in low regard as a bumbling fool who ran against one of the strongest men in history, then dies on the road of salvation,
we will then have the First Female Black President,she will then run this country back to when it was the strongest in power and a peaceful collaboration with the world for a better place to live for my children,
that's what I hope will happen,

Last edited:

Out2Lunch

☠️
I can't wait for when Sloppy Joe will be held in low regard as a bumbling fool who ran against one of the strongest men in history, then dies on the road of salvation,
we will then have the First Female Black President,she will then run this country back to when it was the strongest in power and a peaceful collaboration with the world for a better place to live for my children,
You mean the same strong black female who in June accused Biden of being a segregationist (racist) and abuser but then seemed to push such moral stances to the side for political opportunity when asked to be VP? Is that the “strong” woman you’re referring to?

• 1Like
Reactions: Templar

Templar

I fear her reign of terror more than old bumbling Joe's. God help us.

BlastemSkyHigh

Premium
Yea, but I'd love for someone else to win, but Democrats, Republicans..it's all a bullshit grab for money and power along with personal interests, the Independents wont get the contributions needed to be a part of the show because the Democrats and Republicans made a law limiting the contributions, so the Independents wont have the even playing field for the Presidency,
so it's a choice between the lesser of two evils.

Templar

Yea, but I'd love for someone else to win, but Democrats, Republicans..it's all a bullshit grab for money and power along with personal interests, the Independents wont get the contributions needed to be a part of the show because the Democrats and Republicans made a law limiting the contributions, so the Independents wont have the even playing field for the Presidency,
so it's a choice between the lesser of two evils.
My personal feelings are that the Republicans are a safer alternative to the Democrats because it seems The Communist Party has taken the Dems over. I don't mean that as hyperbole. The Left fully pushes crazy ideas like magic income from the government for every person, "free" healthcare, college, food, housing, transportation... They support tearing down the corporations and the markets that make us able to pay for what we have, with wealth redistribution. They embrace any extreme leftist stance. They want to abolish religion or make it so intolerable in society to be religious that people hide. No free speech because if you say anything contrary to their spin on things, you get lambasted in the media, social media, and in the general public mobs. It's all race-baiters, hate-baiters, and endless offenses.

I don't want that running the country. I don't want that IN my country. There is a REAL difference between the Left and the Right even though we pretend that there isn't. Be careful what you wish for because if Old Senile Joe and his "politically correct" VP selection win, you will see what real oppression and censorship is. It will be a crime to think wrongly in their book. Certain races will be vilified and you won't be able to defend yourself once the jackboots take the guns...

It's happened before in other countries. I find it amazing that the people finding Nazis under every cabbage leaf and calling Trump and anyone who supports him a racist, Nazi, use the same tactics that the infamous Brown Shirts used during Hitler's rise to power. I find it disturbing that the "woke" Party accuses their rivals of the very things they do openly while justifying the misdeeds.

I find it reprehensible that our nation's "media" and "journalists" are in cahoots with this brood of lying scum.

But, it's not an important election. Pick Biden because he's not Trump, even though Trump hasn't truly done anything the other celebrated leftist hacks haven't pulled in the past... Anything but Trump, right? Orange man bad...full speed ahead...damn the consequences.

Independents can't win because they don't campaign until the last minute. They don't want to win. They just want to talk about "ideas" without doing anything to get in a position to implement any of them. What they DO accomplish is skew an election left or right depending upon who is the object of hate. Last election the Bernie-bros were mad Hillary and the DNC screwed them out of Bernie's turn, so they voted Johnson and even Trump to protest. Now, the tides have turned, thanks to an incessant barrage of stupid shit from the Ministry of Love. Two Minutes of Hate every hour on the hour for three years has conditioned all of the useful idiots out there to vote for their village idiot.

I hope the sane majority of silent voters are watching and counter the endless parade of media drivel. I hope, but with unverified "mail-in" ballots being thrown in the mix, and "no id required" at the polls, I'm sure that everyone who has been dead for fifty years will vote Biden into office.