The Dream Thread

pissed 'n horny

Preferred Parking
Ever since I had the baby I keep dreaming the doctors tell me they have to put him back inside me so I can rebirth him or that I was carrying twins of different gestational ages and I have to have another one. I've also dreamt that S.O. found several stray babies and brought them home and demanded I breast feed all of them. Fucking hormones man.

• 6LOL
Reactions: 5 users

iAMtheEPICENTER

Postaholic
Ever since I had the baby I keep dreaming the doctors tell me they have to put him back inside me so I can rebirth him or that I was carrying twins of different gestational ages and I have to have another one. I've also dreamt that S.O. found several stray babies and brought them home and demanded I breast feed all of them. Fucking hormones man.
Yep. I still dream crazy stuff. Then I'd also wake up with my boobs spewing dat liquid gold. The night I dreamt my daughter drowned in the bathtub was the worst. All of my inadequate parental fears just popped to the damn surface.

• 1Hug
Reactions: 1 user

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
I have terminal insomnia. Dreaming is not really my thing. I never make it anywhere close to REM sleep. I did dream the other night, though. I dreampt about my wife. A life I no longer get to be a part of. I can only sleep for about an hour or two at a time before my sleep it terminated.

But I did dream that night. It fucked me up to tears. Not because I don't dream, but because I dreampt of my wife every time I fell back to sleep. It was the most i was allowed to see her face in two years.

It was a one time thing, though. No dreams since.

Bummer.

TheRover

Nothing
I was in the town I grew up in and stole a van (I cannot drive) for some reason I got out and the van started rolling and smashed into barriers, I ran to it and got in and the engine wouldnt start and could here police sirens. Then suddenly an old friend who used to steal cars for real got in and started driving really fast and straight into more barriers but instead of crashing in a ball of flame we shot up straight in the air like a rocket and somehow jumped out of the car and landed in the river.

• 1Like

nouedis

Clitpickle
Anyone else try using Piracetam or L Theanine to help induce lucid dreaming. I found Piracetam to cause some of the most detailed and tripped out dreams I have ever had. Definitely would recommend checking it out some time.

• 1Helpful

TheRover

Nothing
last night my dreams were i, I cant detail them in normal language

weird alien future car falling out of the sky trying to kill me, immense power...

on giant wobbly stacks in shopping mall fighting people down below... something something

-=iNsANe=-ADJ

I once ate broccoli
Anyone else try using Piracetam or L Theanine to help induce lucid dreaming. I found Piracetam to cause some of the most detailed and tripped out dreams I have ever had. Definitely would recommend checking it out some time.
See bro, it was all ok until you added the link to the drug store, now it terribly smells like spam especially because you were supposed to tell your dreams too in this thread.
Don't get me wrong, I have nothing in particular against spam. I despise spammers.

steelasp

poontangwrecker
The other night I had a dream that I was at a cocktail party, and Danny DeVito was there. My ex was trying to hook up with him.

pissed 'n horny

Preferred Parking
Dreamt I was baking a blueberry pie with captain Picard who doubled as my old head chef.

Best dream I've had in awhile.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Yzma

bag, waffle, canoe, nozzle
Well, this one's a little weird...

I was standing in front of a car parts place (like Pep Boys), waiting for my car to finish being serviced. A little white-with-brown owl walks up to me, lets out one of those unholy screeches that they do, then starts purring and twining around my legs like a cat. You usually don't think of "owl" and "sinuous" in the same sentence, but this one was workin' it. I turned to my right, and on the other side of a hedge was a life-size bronze statue of Philip Seymour Hoffman. He was in a sort of "come at me, bro" pose, completely naked, and rocking a dong of nearly inhuman proportions.

• 3LOL
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Jane Deere

CEO at Janer's Garage
Staff
Last night I had a dream where I was driving in my car on the way home from work and tried to pass a car on my left to get into the turning lane he was in. There ended up being a big pile of snow and my car hit it and flipped away as I fell out of it onto my hands and knees on the road. There was a semi and other cars coming at me and I was holding my right hand up begging for them to stop, thinking about my kid the whole time. I somehow managed to make it over to the shoulder and was getting help from someone when I woke up.

It was heart wrenching. :(

• 1Hug

CoprophagousCop

Social Distancing Warrior
Premium
Very often I have dreams where I am being chased, but then I somehow realize I am dreaming, so I give myself super powers and fly away.

:shrug:

• 1Agree

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
I had some dreams that involved Janers. Thats about all I can say here.
:whistle:

• 1Agree