WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

The Dream Thread

TheRover

Mostly_Liquid
Why can't you tell us more? Did it involve rainbow farts and glittery unicorns too?
Because I didn't want to bore you and actually it was really epic dream I could only remember certain parts as I was writing I was already forgetting..

Okay I was living on a bus in an empty parking lot with a group of people (survivor's?) and a few of us went out on patrol. Suddenly these big crows start flying real low over us and this seems strange, then we are ambushed by zombies and a zombie shoots at me with a gun and I play dead, next thing the zombie is liking my hand and I think how strange it is that his tongue is warm not cold..

A bunch of other stuff happened and then I am walking with hundreds of zombies (maybe I am a zombie) because I am on their side now.

-=iNsANe=-ADJ

I once ate broccoli
Because I didn't want to bore you and actually it was really epic dream I could only remember certain parts as I was writing I was already forgetting..

Okay I was living on a bus in an empty parking lot with a group of people (survivor's?) and a few of us went out on patrol. Suddenly these big crows start flying real low over us and this seems strange, then we are ambushed by zombies and a zombie shoots at me with a gun and I play dead, next thing the zombie is liking my hand and I think how strange it is that his tongue is warm not cold..

A bunch of other stuff happened and then I am walking with hundreds of zombies (maybe I am a zombie) because I am on their side now.
Maybe you were already a zombie, some kind of sentient one, and the zombie who shot you wasn't a zombie but a sarcophagist human who feed on you sentient zombies and holy shit I'm going too far I need a break.

TheRover

Mostly_Liquid
Maybe you were already a zombie, some kind of sentient one, and the zombie who shot you wasn't a zombie but a sarcophagist human who feed on you sentient zombies and holy shit I'm going too far I need a break.
No I was human, I think I realized the zombies were not bad.. They were sentient.. when I lay on the floor playing dead, the zombie was saying to his zombie girlfriend in a retarded kind of way "look these humans can be killed" (despite the fact he had shot at me with a shotgun at less than a yard away and missed) he was so happy, a big dumb smile on his face but the girlfriend looked scared, still unsure

Last edited:

Scooter

Roll me up and smoke me when I die.
Last night I dreamt that I got the lethal injection except it wouldn't kill me right away - I'd still have a couple days to live. My parents and two aunts were there and we were going to the house I grew up in. They were all happy and cheery, not because I was going to die ... they just wanted to make me happy and cheery, like a going away party. They asked me what I wanted to do. I was lost in my thoughts. <I should tell them to bury me in the back yard. But then they'd have to dig the hole and that's too much to ask of them. Maybe I could dig the hole myself.> I came out of my thoughts and they were all looking at me with eager anticipation. We were at my childhood home and I was staring out at the fields surrounding it. I said "I'd like to meet this guy I know of, sped, before I go. He lives in the house on the farm that's over the hill from here. I don't know if he'll answer the door, though." My Mom said we could drive over there tomorrow. So we go inside the house and we're sitting in the kitchen. They're asking me what we should have for dinner. "We have these nice beef tenderloin steaks we can make!" 'Yeah, okay, whatever.' I had to get away from them, so I went into the bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror. My face was pale and ashen with some dark blotches on my cheeks, my eyes were turning yellow and my hair had gone from brown to blond and was turning red. The lethal injection was taking hold of my physical body. I walked out of the bathroom and my Mom was standing there. "Are you okay? What's wrong?"

And then I woke up and it felt like my heart fell out of my chest.

RebelBuddha

Rey de Currumpaw
I dreamed I was a sausage in a cartoon, narated by seth rogan.

sofatyrant

A true pillow sofa
Dreamt two girls giving me head while in a room full of strangers watching some flick in a darkened room and that my member in said dream was long as fuck. I take this as a bad omen.

RebelBuddha

Rey de Currumpaw
Last night I dreamt that I got the lethal injection except it wouldn't kill me right away - I'd still have a couple days to live. My parents and two aunts were there and we were going to the house I grew up in. They were all happy and cheery, not because I was going to die ... they just wanted to make me happy and cheery, like a going away party. They asked me what I wanted to do. I was lost in my thoughts. <I should tell them to bury me in the back yard. But then they'd have to dig the hole and that's too much to ask of them. Maybe I could dig the hole myself.> I came out of my thoughts and they were all looking at me with eager anticipation. We were at my childhood home and I was staring out at the fields surrounding it. I said "I'd like to meet this guy I know of, sped, before I go. He lives in the house on the farm that's over the hill from here. I don't know if he'll answer the door, though." My Mom said we could drive over there tomorrow. So we go inside the house and we're sitting in the kitchen. They're asking me what we should have for dinner. "We have these nice beef tenderloin steaks we can make!" 'Yeah, okay, whatever.' I had to get away from them, so I went into the bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror. My face was pale and ashen with some dark blotches on my cheeks, my eyes were turning yellow and my hair had gone from brown to blond and was turning red. The lethal injection was taking hold of my physical body. I walked out of the bathroom and my Mom was standing there. "Are you okay? What's wrong?"

And then I woke up and it felt like my heart fell out of my chest.
I just Read this.

Do you believe this dream has meaning?

Scooter

Roll me up and smoke me when I die.
Probably not. I mean, when you wake up from a strange dream feeling like I did, you ask yourself "What Was That?" but it was just a dream. I guess I could overanalyze it and create some kind of imaginary meaning from it to suit my needs, feelings or emotional state of mind. It was just so vivid and I could remember everything that happened after I woke up. I can't describe all of the scenery. It wouldn't make sense because you don't know where I lived, so the references would be pointless. My dream had that floaty, blurred morph from one scene to another but that's a common trend in my dreams.

ThisIsBananas

Tough guy!
Premium
I had a dream I spent the night at my family's house. I woke up and went to the kitchen for a snack, then realized I forgot to put my clothes on and was completely naked. Had to cover myself and snuck back into my room. Thankfully nobody caught me.

I also dreamed that I punched my mother. I have gone insane.

TheRover

Mostly_Liquid
omg I had a dream about Theresa May and Donald Trump... the actual fuck... like they were flirting or something.. man oh man

I had a weird dream last night that I had a kid and he aged really fast... like years in a day. As some point I was at a pool party with my kid who was only a few days old but looked and acted like he was 8 or 9 years old. Someone told me my son was cute and asked what his name was. I answered involuntarily. Apparently I named my speed-aging son after my sister's pet snake.... Then I woke up. wth?

ThisIsBananas

Tough guy!
Premium
I had a dream that my family and I went to the mall like we used to. I went to GameStop and couldn't decide on what game to buy. It felt like 20 years ago.

Last edited:
This afternoon I took a nap and dreamed that hubby and I went furniture shopping to this furniture store we'd never been to before. It was on the top floor of this big, old, renovated warehouse, and we had to take an elevator up. They had some nice stuff, but we ultimately didn't buy anything. When we went to leave, the salespeople asked us to take a different elevator down. This elevator was like tower of terror and literally dropped us into some sub-basement level maze, full of everything that has ever been in any horror movie ever made. We had to find out way our through this maze full of booby traps that tried to squash, cut, electrocute us etc. There was water, and bugs, and dead bodies, and even a pit full of old shoes we had to swim through to get out, but we did manage to climb out through a broken window. I guess they were upset we didn't buy anything. O.O

ThisIsBananas

Tough guy!
Premium
It was on the top floor of this big, old, renovated warehouse, and we had to take an elevator up.
I wonder how they got the furniture out after people paid for it.

I forgot I had this dream a couple nights ago. My friend went to my house when I was gone. He cut a big hole in the middle of the bed. Only the edges of the mattress and frame were left, and somehow he turned it into a giant sink full of soapy water. He made a giant batch of Rice Crispy Treats in this soapy water by the time I got back. He told me to eat some of it. I told him that was gross because the Rice Crispy Treats were soaked in soapy water, but he insisted I try eating a piece anyway. I ate a piece and it actually tasted really good, so I ate a few more pieces.