The Dream Thread

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
Premium
I had a dream recently that I just remembered. I took out my credit card, and the card kept changing color and look in my hand. I gave it to the cashier, and she refused it because it turned into a fake gift card. She was annoyed because she thought I was scamming, but didn't call the police or anything.

CoprophagousCop

Social Distancing Warrior
Premium
Today I dreamt of antique farm tractors that folded up to take up less space in storage. šŸšœ

• 1Like
  • 1LOL
Reactions: 1 users

BlastemSkyHigh

The Original Fuck You Bomb
Today I dreamt of antique farm tractors that folded up to take up less space in storage. šŸšœ
I grew up on a farm with simple tools like the tractor, I remember having to tie on blocks of wood to my boots so I could reach the clutch..then have to stand halfway up just to turn the damn thing...
now they use them big ass Combines that do damn near an acre when combing the fields,
there were days when we used the horse or mule and plow because we didn't have the fuel for the tractor,
now I wonder if they have solar powered tractors and combines?

• 1Beer
Reactions: 1 user

TheRover

Mostly_Liquid
I've never had a dream about killing anybody. I usually have nightmares about being hurt, or something haunting me.

I quite often have dreams of haunting and being chased, I can honestly say killing somebody is the worst, it was a relief when I woke up.

TheRover

Mostly_Liquid
I have had dreams where I was playing Duke Nukem 3D and then suddenly it was real life. I once shot my brother in my dream. I also have had several dreams in which I was shot and killed.

I had a dream I was on the crew on the set of the film ā€œPredator 3ā€ but then it became real life. The whole crew was running through the jungle being chased and killed by the predator and a lift/elevator came up out of the jungle floor and sure enough the fucking doors closed on me as I got to it, no Indiana Jones style save and then I woke up obvs.

• 1Like

CoprophagousCop

Premium
I often have dreams in which one minute I am watching a movie and the next minute I am in the movie.

When I was a small child, I once dreamt that I was walking up a hill to my grandparents' house when suddenly, a man dressed from head to toe in black , including a ski mask, appeared. He was armed with several knives and started stabbing me with them. I screamed for help. Then a cousin of mine casually walked by. I screamed for him to get help, but I somehow knew he wouldn't. It was at that point that I decided to take the knives out of me and use them to stab my attacker. After stabbing my attacker with multiple knives, I was able to get away. That was one of the best dreams I ever had.

• 1Like

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
Premium
I had a dream that I was hanging out with my old friends, and my anxiety caused me to not enjoy the time. I'm anxious in real life and in my dreams. :cry:

• 1Hug

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
Premium
I also had a dream that I broke into somebody's apartment and had to flee the country, but that is so weird I don't know if I want to share it.

I also had a dream that I went to an employment agency to get work. I was in a bright white, sterile room with hanging florescent lights on the ceiling, which was kind of creepy. The middle aged woman behind the counter said she only had one job, and it would only last as long as the customer wants me, or I would be fired and out of work. I don't remember what my job was, but I wanted this movie studio job that she wasn't offering me. I tried to switch the paperwork over from my job to the movie studio job. I had to sign two different papers, but I messed up the signature on one of them. I think I was supposed to only sign the movie studio paper, but I was worried and accidentally signed both of them.

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
Premium
I had a dream that I was away from home, and was walking around a suburban neighborhood. Some little girl thought I was starving, so she invited me into her family's house while they were gone. She gave me a little snack and a juice pack, LMAO! Then the parents came home, and I ran out hoping they didn't think I broke in.

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
Premium
I don't remember all of this dream. I should have written it down when I woke up. I was working with a bunch of EMTs, and we went to this train station to pick up our patient. The train station got taken over by terrorists, so we had to go into hiding. A bunch of EMTs along with myself and the patient stood behind a train, and that was enough to hide from them. The EMTs around the station kept getting caught and killed by the terrorists. There was a time skip. Most of the terrorists were now gone and most of the EMTs were presumably dead. It was only me, one other EMT, and the guy we needed to rescue, who was now lying on the ground in critical condition. I felt that we were going to get caught by the terrorists and started having a panic attack, so we decided to hide under the train in a last ditch effort to stay alive. We moved the patient under the train. I accidentally bumped the train, which caused it to spin 90 degrees, running over the patient and hurting the EMT. I felt bad, and the EMT was offended at me for causing a murder.

• 1LOL

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
Premium
I don't remember most of my dreams because I don't write them down.

Yesterday I had a dream my friend accidentally cut his hand off. The blood was spraying out so hard he couldn't reattach just it. It was so bloody that I felt sick, and sorry that he was going to lose his hand.

I watched a Kill Bill clip on Youtube with somebody's head getting cut off and blood spraying out. I also read a post online about somebody who lost their hand in a lawnmower accident. That's how I dreamed that.

CoprophagousCop

Premium
Last night, or perhaps sometime this morning, I dreamt that I woke up in bed and someone or something was holding me down. I could barely move, but eventually I was able to reach my left hand out far enough to grab the dark, shadowy creature. I crushed it in my bare hand. When it reappeared, I reached for it and crushed it again. Finally, when I was able to sit up in bed, I saw a light coming from under my bed. I hopped out onto the floor, knelt down, and looked under my bed. The creature was there, so I reached for it and crushed it again one last time. I wish I had more dreams like this.

• 1Like

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
Premium
Three nights ago I dreamed I went on a field trip, despite me being an adult. I was in a helicopter with a group of strangers, and Trump was standing in front of us. We were flying about some middle eastern city in the desert. At one point I got out out walked around a rooftop. I got back in, and terrorists started shooting at the helicopter with bullets and rockets, making it shake. Trump was trying to convince us that we weren't being attacked by terrorists, when it was obviously happening.

CoprophagousCop

Premium
Three nights ago I dreamed I went on a field trip, despite me being an adult. I was in a helicopter with a group of strangers, and Trump was standing in front of us. We were flying about some middle eastern city in the desert. At one point I got out out walked around a rooftop. I got back in, and terrorists started shooting at the helicopter with bullets and rockets, making it shake. Trump was trying to convince us that we weren't being attacked by terrorists, when it was obviously happening.
So you did not try to push him out of the helicopter? ...