The Dream Thread

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
I had a dream recently that I just remembered. I took out my credit card, and the card kept changing color and look in my hand. I gave it to the cashier, and she refused it because it turned into a fake gift card. She was annoyed because she thought I was scamming, but didn't call the police or anything.

CoprophagousCop

Social Distancing Warrior
Premium
Today I dreamt of antique farm tractors that folded up to take up less space in storage. šŸšœ

• 1Like
  • 1LOL
Reactions: 1 users

BlastemSkyHigh

The Original Fuck You Bomb
Premium
Today I dreamt of antique farm tractors that folded up to take up less space in storage. šŸšœ
I grew up on a farm with simple tools like the tractor, I remember having to tie on blocks of wood to my boots so I could reach the clutch..then have to stand halfway up just to turn the damn thing...
now they use them big ass Combines that do damn near an acre when combing the fields,
there were days when we used the horse or mule and plow because we didn't have the fuel for the tractor,
now I wonder if they have solar powered tractors and combines?

• 1Beer
Reactions: 1 user

TheRover

Mostly_Liquid
I've never had a dream about killing anybody. I usually have nightmares about being hurt, or something haunting me.

I quite often have dreams of haunting and being chased, I can honestly say killing somebody is the worst, it was a relief when I woke up.

TheRover

Mostly_Liquid
I have had dreams where I was playing Duke Nukem 3D and then suddenly it was real life. I once shot my brother in my dream. I also have had several dreams in which I was shot and killed.

I had a dream I was on the crew on the set of the film ā€œPredator 3ā€ but then it became real life. The whole crew was running through the jungle being chased and killed by the predator and a lift/elevator came up out of the jungle floor and sure enough the fucking doors closed on me as I got to it, no Indiana Jones style save and then I woke up obvs.

• 1Like

CoprophagousCop

Social Distancing Warrior
Premium
I often have dreams in which one minute I am watching a movie and the next minute I am in the movie.

When I was a small child, I once dreamt that I was walking up a hill to my grandparents' house when suddenly, a man dressed from head to toe in black , including a ski mask, appeared. He was armed with several knives and started stabbing me with them. I screamed for help. Then a cousin of mine casually walked by. I screamed for him to get help, but I somehow knew he wouldn't. It was at that point that I decided to take the knives out of me and use them to stab my attacker. After stabbing my attacker with multiple knives, I was able to get away. That was one of the best dreams I ever had.

• 1Like

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
I had a dream that I was hanging out with my old friends, and my anxiety caused me to not enjoy the time. I'm anxious in real life and in my dreams. :cry:

• 1Hug