The Dream Thread

BeautifulSniper

Lovely And Deadly
Premium
lol shut the fuck up you’re giving me the willies.
Thanks for replying to that. I read Rook's entire post and it entertained me.

I had a dream this morning that I bought a picture book. It looked like a thick novel with hundreds of pages, but instead of text, each page had a picture of a celebrity or a politician. Sometimes they were silhouettes, other times they were 3D optical illusions. Each picture had a solid background of a random color. I wish the book was real.

BeautifulSniper

Lovely And Deadly
Premium
This morning I dreamed I was in England. There were online news reports about an abandoned mansion that used to be a sex club, but it shut down due to anti sex laws decades ago. I really wanted to go there, and I felt pangs of nostalgia for this place even though I never went there. I wanted to go there and have it be open and relevant again.

I was at the mansion. It was beautiful as it was in the pictures online. It was in the countryside in the middle of nowhere in a huge grassy field, sunny weather with clouds in the sky, surrounded by mountains and forest. The mansion had tan bricks, and was multiple stories tall. Some of the floors were above ground, and some were underground despite the ground being rocky and hard to dig through. There was a long concrete patio, with a long fancy dinner table and chairs, and there were fancy dishes on the table. The patio and mansion looked pristine despite being abandoned in the outdoors for several decades.

I don't think I actually made it inside before I woke up, but I wish so bad that this place was real.

CoprophagousCop

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Premium
Yesterday morning I had a dream in which I was walking around singing the following song:

When I was a young man,
A rich man said to me:
A pocket full of money
Is nothing if you're not free.

These were the exact words which I wrote down as soon as I awoke. I swear I have never heard these lyrics before, so I have no idea how my unconscious mind came up with them. My brain can be very strange, but in a good way.

BeautifulSniper

Lovely And Deadly
Premium
I had a dream that I went back and visited a bunch of friends like the good old days. In reality, we fell out of contact, and I'm too shy to talk to them.

WolfmanYZ

Tu quoque morieris
I had a feeling of familiarity when the dream started. I was on a massive ship made of black and forever shifting substances. there were hundreds of disheveled and sickly people on this ship who somehow fit inside the ship. The ship had a roller coaster that did not obey the laws of motion and physics on top of it's middle deck. I had been on this ship for years, sailing and manning the cannons. Every day 4 people would be chosen at random to ride the roller coaster in one of the two carts while the rest of the crew was mandated to watch and cheer. there was this man who I knew, lets call him "Darius." Darius was a tall and lanky fellow maybe 6' 7" in height. The man was quiet and a bit creepy but spoke in a cordial manner of a respected influential individual. He always wore a black cloak just covering his long nose. his skin was a sickly grey and he had a strongly pronounced jaw. We would partake in small talk every so often and I began to enjoy his company. On a cold Autumn night, Darius and I were selected to go on the huge roller coaster. before I explain the events that took place on the track, I will first tell you about his enemies. A group of three young men would occasionally make fun of Darius for his creepy appearance and height, that night the group was a bit drunk and did the unspeakable. The ring leader took out a length of wire from his trench coat and threw it over the track to his friend. The two then pulled the wire taut. As the carts started to pick up speed I saw this wire out of the corner of my eye. I yelled out to Darius but it was too late. His head tumbled onto the floor of the deck. The coaster was stopped and I was hysteric I ran over too the body of this man I barely knew and wept. I grieved for a little while (such is the way with dreams) but had to get back to my duties. One day I decided to avenge Darius. I went over to the group that killed him and shot each and every one of them with uncanny precision. I then yelled out to Darius's spirit that he was free to go. Darius appeared. He threw me against the floor with supernatural strength. Then he yelled something along the lines of, "You Bastard! I have waited for this day to take my anger out upon you!" He then flew me over into a cart on the roller coaster. "Do you know how it feels to have been alone for all these months?! The reason I could not rest was because of my jealousy towards you that you lived!" The cart I was forced into began to move and the tracks ahead of me shifted and bent to the will of this restless spirit. A thunder storm started as it does in situations like this. I went spiraling and twisting at insane speeds over the tracks. I am headed towards a wire spread across the tracks waiting for my blood to spill. Suddenly, a bolt of lightning comes from the sky and hits the ghoul dispersing the soul into little pieces of glass-like shards. In the end the momentum pulled my cart into the wire. I felt the object slicing through tendons and muscle then into my spine. Blood began to spill from my neck and the dream ended.

TheRover

Mostly_Liquid
I had a dream my neighbour who rides a motorbike in real life was on a massive horse. Can’t really tell you much else about this dream. I was saying something to my neighbour not very nice and he was just sat atop this horse looking sad and I think at the end he said “I just wanted to see if you wanted to ride on my horse” I woke up feeling like an arsehole.

BeautifulSniper

Lovely And Deadly
Premium
I had a dream that there was a new episode of Full House (not Fuller House). For some reason there was a Middle Eastern kid visiting the Tanner household, and there was a chance that the Tanner family would choose to adopt him. Uncle Jessie was a major racist, and took the kid to one of the upstairs bedrooms alone. He told the kid all the reasons he thought the kid was strange and shouldn't be adopted. The kid had a sad look on his face.

I have no idea why I dreamed this.

BeautifulSniper

Lovely And Deadly
Premium
I had a dream that I was being guarded inside a military base. I wanted to leave, but the guards were forcing me to stay. I ran out of the building, and it was in the middle of the night. The guards were chasing me. There was a large wall with a bunch of proper handholds and footholds that would let me quickly climb over it, but I couldn't find them in the dark. I had to settle for climbing using awkward cracks and ledges in the wall, which made me way too slow. There were spotlights that started lighting up where the handholds and footholds were, and the military was able to quickly climb up and grab me. I woke up in a shock.

Scooter

Roll me up and smoke me when I die.
I was laying in bed, half awake. I heard a rustling of the sheets and felt something crawling on top of me. It was a raccoon. "GI DA FUU"

And then I woke up

BeautifulSniper

Lovely And Deadly
Premium
I had a dream the other day that my mom and I went to the movie theater to see The Batman. I was driving around in a little replica of a random Batmobile model, and my mom was in the passenger seat. We didn't get tickets. I drove past the staff and they didn't do anything. I somehow drove up the square spiral gray concrete stairs to get to the door. Suddenly I told my mom that we didn't get the tickets so we can't get in. I felt morally wrong about going into the theater without a ticket.

Suddenly I was in the middle of a parking garage with a single car in the middle. There were goblins that were swarming all around me and wanted to hurt me. The driver runs up to me, and we both get in the car. He locks the doors and starts drifting around, trying to avoid the goblins and escape. We can't get out because they keep blocking our way, and we get more scared for our lives. The goblins are banging at the windows and keep jerking the door knobs. The driver runs over one of the goblins, and I'm wondering how screwed I am when I get arrested for murder.

BeautifulSniper

Lovely And Deadly
Premium
I had a dream that I moved into a big house in the middle of the country. All the regular walls were bright white. There was a window wall in my bedroom and one in the living room. There was nothing but grass as far as I could see. It was beautiful. There were a couple of neighbors nearby, but I was alone and loved it. I hired some workers to come bring in my furniture and build it for me. One of them was a black table. I loved that house.

BeautifulSniper

Lovely And Deadly
Premium
I had another new house dream. My dad built me a log cabin in some country suburban neighborhood, and he helped me move all my things inside with the help of a moving truck. My cousin followed us around and moved in with me.

BeautifulSniper

Lovely And Deadly
Premium
I had a dream that I went to the mall. I walked around trying to find stores that sold video games, and kept passing them because I was stuck in a large crowd that was walking by too fast. I eventually left the crowed and stopped at FYE, which for some reason was small, bare, and only had a few things.

They had a few arcade boards that didn't have any of the cables, and possibly certain chips on the board. I was thinking about buying one of the boards and then buying all the missing parts. The only worker there, who was also the cashier, came up to me and informed me that it wouldn't work without the cables. He also attempted to troll me by saying that I needed to stick the cables in my mouth and lick the ends before connecting them to the board.

I also found some N64 cartridges that I wanted to buy. I saw expanded versions of Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2 and Mario Kart 64. I had never seen these before, so I started to ask the worker what the expanded content was. I looked closer at the labels, and I saw they were fan expansions made by "FNAF", some rom hacking person or group. I put the games down and woke up.

BeautifulSniper

Lovely And Deadly
Premium
I often have dreams where I am in a strange house that I have never seen before, yet I somehow know that I own it. Then, as I am exploring my house, I will see strangers walking around in it and think nothing of it. :shrug:
A few years ago I had a dream I was in my grandparent's house. The house was expanded and went on for miles. A homeless man started squatting in it, and there were groups of people walking around.

CoprophagousCop

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Premium
After my grandparents passed away, I would occasionally have dreams where my aunts and uncles and cousins would have family get-togethers in my grandparents' (former) house. In my dreams I would be aware that my grandparents were dead, but I imagined that the new owners of their house were kind enough to let our family use their house for gatherings, I guess, for old-times' sake.

Once I had a dream where I found myself alone in my grandparents' house at night. I knew that I was trespassing as the house had a new owner who I had never met. I tried to quietly sneak out the back door from the kitchen. I began turning the doorknob very slowly, but then it made a sound. I heard someone walk into the room behind me. I did not know how I was going to explain my presence to the new owner. I turned around and there, standing in front of me, was my grandfather! :yikes: I immediately woke up.

BeautifulSniper

Lovely And Deadly
Premium
After my grandparents passed away, I would occasionally have dreams where my aunts and uncles and cousins would have family get-togethers in my grandparents' (former) house. In my dreams I would be aware that my grandparents were dead, but I imagined that the new owners of their house were kind enough to let our family use their house for gatherings, I guess, for old-times' sake.

Once I had a dream where I found myself alone in my grandparents' house at night. I knew that I was trespassing as the house had a new owner who I had never met. I tried to quietly sneak out the back door from the kitchen. I began turning the doorknob very slowly, but then it made a sound. I heard someone walk into the room behind me. I did not know how I was going to explain my presence to the new owner. I turned around and there, standing in front of me, was my grandfather! :yikes: I immediately woke up.

I hate these kinds of dreams. They are almost always scary.

I had another dream that I got a job doing construction at a school. One of my coworkers was obsessed with food and crafts. I found an old friend that worked there. The dream got more video game like the longer it went on.

Last edited:

TheRover

Mostly_Liquid
God had such weird dreams the other night..

I seem to have one recurring dream of being in a house that’s haunted or a particular room of a house that is haunted, I can’t tell you much details but it’s horrible, I’m stuck there for some reason or can’t get out but then I do but I have to go back for something..

There was some of that in my dreams the other night

And flying, flying around like always. Takes a huge amount of effort for me to fly, it’s not like superman

But I remember from this dream, there were a few of us entering a forest and in it we were being stalked by fucking penny wise the dancing clown and it was some kind of contest who could survive and the group of guys I were with changed/morphed themselves into massive crocodiles on the forest floor and I thought that’s cool and the last thing I remember is I was a crocodile too trying to hide from penny wise, the actual fuck is wrong with me.

Last edited: