The Dream Thread

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
Premium
I had a dream that I was a teenager working part time at Target, and my cousin worked there too. I bought something at the end of my shift, and a couple of staff members let me borrow a couple of things, along with a document telling me I had to return them. A black teenager lent me a comic book about Black Lives Matter and how black people struggle. I had another comic book, and a vinyl record or something.

I worked two days in a row, then couldn't remember if it was my day off. I didn't have a schedule, and neither did another teen I worked with and went to school with. I went to Target just in case I had to work that day, and I saw my cousin working there. I was embarrassed because I was unprepared, didn't know if I was supposed to be working, and didn't even bring the books back.

I hid in the back and tried to sneak out a back door, but somehow the back door led me back into the store. The alarm went off, and I kept trying to escape. The building became an old looking library, and grew really tall. There were open windows near the ceiling that I could jump through, so I started jumping on top of bookcases and used flag poles to swing higher. I attempted to climb the window blinds and flags, but they kept ripping and I kept falling down. I eventually fell down to the floor and got caught.

Last edited:

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
Premium
I honest to god had a dream this morning that I was outside of my family's house completely naked. It was as embarrassing and awkward as you would think. My family and neighbors actually saw me. Thank god it was just a dream. Something else happened but I don't remember.

CoprophagousCop

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Premium
I have had a lot of dreams where I find myself naked in public, so I sneak around so no one will see me. Then, people do see me but no one even cares or seems to notice that I am naked. Often I dream that I am taking a shower or about to take one when the walls around me disappear or turn into windows and other people suddenly appear all around me. I think I dream of showering simply because it is part of my daily routine, but my dreams are always trying to stop me from doing what I want to do.

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
Premium
I had a dream that I was at my friend's house. These friends and house are fictional in real life, and somehow we were all adults during the 90s. The friends were a few men and a woman. One of the men was married to the woman, and they owned the house. The house was simple and worn down. The walls had old style, thin wood panel. The carpet was tan, thin and worn.

We were standing in the living room talking and laughing. The husband starts talking about how sexy his wife is, and wants to show a VHS tape with recorded footage of her when she was younger, flirting with other men and having sex in public. The wife is shy and embarrassed, covering her face with her hands, laughing and telling her husband to not show the video. He shows it anyway, and all the men are cheering and laughing at the footage. They all walk into the kitchen in the next room to get beers. I'm the only one left, and I'm looking at the woman who is still embarrassed.

I'm disgusted at what happened, so I decide to sneak off to my car and silently stop being friends with the men. I start feeling scared of them, so I start quickly walking outside. It's night out, and the neighborhood is run down just like the house. There was no driveway, the sidewalk had a bunch of cracks in it, and I was parked on the side of the road.

I'm pacing walking back to my car, and I notice one of the men is following me. The driveway starts stretching out, getting longer as I try to escape. I start to sprint, and he sprints too. I pull my keys out, and suddenly somehow my car keys and apartment keys have gotten onto the same ring. I'm trying to sort the keys out, and finally find the car key, which doesn't have the electronic buttons for some reason, sp I have to open the door manually.

I unlock the driver's side door and get in. I try to start the car, but the battery died. The man somehow opens the passenger door and gets in. I'm feeling terrified at the moment, and he starts to lecture me on how I shouldn't have run away.

I jolt awake completely scared, My heart was pounding and I was sweating. The dream is so memorable. I can still remember most of it with no problems, and I've had this dream a few times in my life for some reason.

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
Premium
I had a horrifying nightmare last night:

I got a day job doing outside construction repairs with other workers at this apartment complex. The properties went around in a square U shape, and in the middle was a large concrete plaza with grass, plants, and trees in the middle for people to hang out. I was worried that the one opening was the only way to get out if there was a natural disaster.

This thought caused me to start a storm using my mind, because I accidentally lucid dreamed at that moment. The sky became dark, the radio outside was announcing that a hurricane was coming, and then a giant tidal wave crashed through the opening. This somehow caused me to drop my phone on the ground, shattering the screen, and malfunctioning due to water damage. The apartment complex was completely flooded, and I started sinking down and inhaling water. I was desperate to stop drowning, so I mentally willed myself using lucid dreaming to suddenly move to top of the water, and rode the waves.

Suddenly it was night out. The flooded water was gone. Many people had drowned, turned into bone piles, most which were in the water that naturally drained out of the apartment opening. Some of the bone piles were still on the ground. The apartment opening was blocked by trees, so I couldn't escape. I started breaking into the apartment rooms to see if I could get help. My first room, I found a bunch of pig masks all over the place. I realized there were masked murderers in the area, and I got scared. I really wanted to escape. Then I woke up.

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
Premium
I had a dream that I was in some high security area waiting to get something done. There was a rude teenager worker behind the counter, a customer at the counter, and me behind the customer.

The customer was talking to the teenager trying to get something done, but the teenage worker was being rude the entire time. The customer complained that the worker didn't need to be rude and that he just wanted to get helped. The rude worker banned the customer and took his picture. She put his picture and information on the dark web for his bank account and identity to be stolen.

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
Premium
I had a dream that I was driving, and I got a phone call. My aunt told me that my great grandma was dying. In the middle of the conversation my great grandma died, so she told me to immediately drive to her house to see the body. The GPS told me her house was behind me. Suddenly traffic increased really bad, and I struggled to turn around.

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
Premium
I had a dream that one of my aunts was rich and lived in a giant old styled brick mansion. My entire family was visiting including me.

My aunt told me I could borrow her red sports car and drive home. I tried turning the key, and the car wouldn't start. I tried turning the key a few more times. Suddenly my dad runs up to the front of the car laughing. He pops the hood and shows me the engine exploded. Parts of the inside were smoking and on fire.