WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

The end of life.

This is one question that me and my mates constantly bring up when just relaxing and rambling shit, and it always sparks some interesting conversations.

If for absolutely whatever reason, the life on earth will be completely destroyed (meteor, 10 000 gigaton (does gigaton exist?) nuclear explosion, or some biological virus etc) in the time frame of 24 hours ...

What would you spend the 24 hours doing? The last day of your life. Noone is going to stop you doing what you want to do Total chaos and anarchy. You are FREE.

Stardust

Being naked just feels so a-peeling
I would go and beat down my ex, for treating me so bad..then I'd have the kinkiest and hottest sex in a few hours (with my bf) then smoke pot(eyh if youre gonna die so? Ive never done it before) and arrange this fucking huge party and...then spend the night with my loved one..sitting and watching the sun go down for the last time..holding each other real tight, and I'd whisper "love you forever honey" in his ear..and I'd lie in his strong arms and feel his heartbeats..

Or something like that. AND id go and spend all my money on candy and pepsi and such.

Who needs money? The shops are yours! Noones gunna be at the register saying that will be $89.95 thankyou have a nice afterlife!

Let the looting begin!

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
Dragonfly said:
Who needs money? The shops are yours! Noones gunna be at the register saying that will be $89.95 thankyou have a nice afterlife!

Let the looting begin!
why bother looting if your going to die in a few hours?

icka said:
why bother looting if your going to die in a few hours?
First thing i wouldnt be in the mood for cooking my own dinner, so steal food from shops. Second i would loot weapons to protect from the maniacs on the street. Third i would want to loot things i have always wanted to try or use.

bnccoder

Postaholic
A way to pass the time. 24 hours of waiting woudl drive me crazy.

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Premium
I'd take my loved ones up in the mountains (to avoid the insanity in the cities) and bring plenty of tunes and booze and enjoy the end of the world in good company. Of course we'd probably have to shoot anyone who tried to get close and ruin it but that goes without saying.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
bnccoder said:
Kill a few people and have wild sex.
Oh man you're sick!

Give me a living breathing woman any day. You know, one that can hit back. :thumbsup:

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I'd finally accomplish my goal of listening to every Smashing Pumpkins song in a row, straight through.

Then I'd probably eat some ho-ho's or something.

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
go on the internet and download as much stuff as i want, who the hell else who be on their computer when the world is going to end shortly? id download everything super quick.

seriously, i dont know, i cant comprehend such a situation. id probably, like half the world, go to church and seek redemption and forgiveness for my sins. so that i dont end up going ot the bad place.

my friends and i are geeks so we always talk about what we'd do if zombies attacked and there was worldwide panic and chaos. i wont post the plan since it's long and makes me look like an idiot

WizardlyFriend said:
my friends and i are geeks so we always talk about what we'd do if zombies attacked and there was worldwide panic and chaos. i wont post the plan since it's long and makes me look like an idiot

I'd be interested in reading it.

Zombies rule. :thumbsup:

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
HavokChylde said:
I'd be interested in reading it.

Zombies rule. :thumbsup:
as per your request here is our rather long informal plan. i say informal because we have never typed it, but we discuss it after every zombie movie we see (and int he past year there have been many) so i pretty much know it by heart.

basically as dawn of hte dead says NJ is the ash tray of america and it takes over 19 hours into the zombie attack before NJ is even hit with the attack. we live in NJ so we will have 19+ hours to prepare for the attack. frist we are going ot get like 10 of our friends and try to get an even girl/boy ratio. we will then steal or borrow a u-haul truck (big one if possible). now we head over to dicks sporting goods and steal all the guns, bows, crossbows, arrows, anything sharp, and some baseball bats, as well as some equipment for our own enjoyment, but we are mainly there for the guns and bows. we then head to home depot which is close by dicks in our town. here we steal or buy a shit load of plywood, nails, screws, wooden beams, chain, rope, and some tools we dont have. (my friends dad is a carpenter so we should have plenty of tools to bring from there). from home depot we head to the liquor store and get as much of the good stuff as the cars and u-haul can safely hold. we are mianly aiming ot get real alcohol since we need pure stuff (less volume). then we head to the BJ's which is basically a fortified fortress already. right near BJ's is a jo-anns fabric where i hope that some one will stop to grab a lot of random fabrics and stuff since we need to keep the girls busy (just kidding) and to make clothing. we will then fortify all the walmart entrances and completely barricade them except for the back door place where they get the supplies, we will barricade, but we will also make sure that can get out if neccesary, we will leave hte roof entrance relatively un barricaded, but locked. we should set up a water purifying thing on the roof to collect rain water, and use any empty containers to hold water from the plumbing. we will first eat as much of the refrigerator food and the perishables since who knows how long the electricity will last. we will conserve our power as well. we figure that 10 people can survive in a BJ's for probably around 10 years if they are really smart about it, which we plan on being. during this time hopefully we can try to fortify our car so that if we have to escape it will be easier. we are not sure if we will reproduce during this time or afterward, but we brought equal boy/girl ratio in case we decide to. ultimately if we can not find a society of zombie hunters somewhere or escape we will reproduce. also if the BJ's runs out of birth control (it will).

that is the plan, but i dont honestly believe that zombies will attack. although i have thought about it seriously and would be very scared. it is in my opinion worse than nuclear war because, anarchy is present in both, but in one human like creatures are hunting humans.

what we will do after ten years: we have barely discussed this, but ideally we want to somehow go out west or somewhere and make a farm. we would build a wall that several zombies couldn't penetrate and hopefully more zombies won't try to come. we would basically become vegetarians sicne raising live stock would be hard. then the plan is to rebuild society somehow, i dont know, i wont be there for that stage probably...

-Wiz

BakEd13

4:20 Celebrater
bnccoder said:
Kill a few people and have wild sex.
With the people you killed? or with random people?
I think I would have to kill a few things.. IE: Small animals (fuck it big ones too), random people on the street, there are a few specific people I wouldn't mind knocking off.. Then I'd rape, pillage, and plunder the rest..

Then you'd say at the pearly gates: "But it was just a bit of innocent fun. Everybody was gonna die anyway, so I thought what the hell."

Saint Peter will say "Yeah right, mother fucker. You're going to HELL."

:happysad:

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
Unforgiven said:
Saint Peter will say "Yeah right, mother fucker. You're going to HELL."
:lol: omg that's funny. i can imagine saint peter saying that to a guy. omg that's funny shit. REPPED!! anytime someone holy curses it's funny!

bnccoder

Postaholic
With one certian person and she is willing,:mfinger: and she would still be alive.