WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

The enigma that is Skitch0o0

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
He's an unusual member. See, at WTF there are those members that either the majority likes or dislikes. Some of the ones that are vastly disliked are not disliked for reasons of being e-rough on other members, but for many other reasons such as thread shitting, or attention whoring.
Then you have those that are disliked for flaming others frequently. Still you have some that flame others frequently, yet are generally liked.

Then you have the enigma of Skitch0o0. Here's a man that never e-censors himself. If he has something to say, he'll say it all e-pleasantry aside.
I'd say the, "like Skitch0o0/dislike Skitch0o0" fence is situated at around the 50% mark.

Who is Skitch0o0? How has he won over the hearts of so many, while inspiring a festering pool of hatred in the souls of so many others?

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
MaxPower said:
Who is Skitch0o0? How has he won over the hearts of so many, while inspiring a festering pool of hatred in the souls of so many others?
by selling crack monkeys on the black market!

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
Hey max can you pass some of those happy pills/weed/crack/w.e over here. Skitch has around before most of the posters that have a problem with him. Hey I can think of a lot worse, at least he's funny. So in The words of one of the most worthless people ever "Deal"

Jung

???
Premium
Skitch can be abrasive and annoying at times, but so can everyone else. (myself included.) I find him funny, and he's a lot more intelligent than most of the people trying to flame him.

~:twocents:

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Broken said:
Skitch has around before most of the posters that have a problem with him. Hey I can think of a lot worse, at least he's funny. So in The words of one of the most worthless people ever "Deal"
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
Some people enjoy flamers that point out errors when you type in English, some thinks it gets old and some thinks its stupid that he even post.

Me? He has only been commenting about my "grammar" skills so I have nothing to judge from really.

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
I like him. Well not really like him, I don't mind him. He is the only one who has ever given me bad rep! Other than cuddles, and hmm... I don't remember the rest. :confuse:

FuckFace said:
I like him. Well not really like him, I don't mind him. He is the only one who has ever given me bad rep! Other than cuddles, and hmm... I don't remember the rest. :confuse:
I hope you remember me now. :thumbsup:

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
Awaken said:
I hope you remember me now. :thumbsup:
JAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Yeah I remember you now. You are that asshole who keeps on shitting on other peoples threads? :p haha Good job! :thumbsup:

FuckFace said:
JAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Yeah I remember you now. You are that asshole who keeps on shitting on other peoples threads? :p haha Good job! :thumbsup:
Thank God. I was hoping someone would remember me. After all, there are eleven threads dedicated to me...

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
me and skitch have a beautiful mutual neg rep relationship. I LOVE YOU SKITCH

DIZNUTS

boobies = omfg said:
me and skitch have a beautiful mutual neg rep relationship. I LOVE YOU SKITCH
awww that is sooo sweet :thumbsup:

yes skitch the man of mystery! well skitchypoo has a touching relaitionship with each and everyone of us. lets just hope the fucker uses a condum. what was james's advice about highway hoes and condums? well lets just look at skitch a.k.a man of mystery as a highway hoe, always remember to wrap his head in plastic, so everyone is safer that way ;)

DIZNUTS

Nymphchick said:
always remember to wrap his head in plastic, so everyone is safer that way ;)
don't forget to poke an air hole :D

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Personally I cant stand the guy.

Who were we talking about again?

ummmmm diznuts, no mr.newb? shit i can't remember either. oh well i say lets tar and feather him, then flaug his ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.