WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

The Enlightener

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
I dont know if this is going to devolve into some sort of flame thread...so i'll post it here anyway.

What is up with you son? I cant tell if you geniuenly think that you're being profound or if you're posting all of this "enlightenment" in jest. Because to be honest...it sounds like you robbed a fortune cookie store.

Are you discriminating against the way I think because you don't know the reality of it all. Well open your eyes and what the fuck is your problem.

Don't Criticize others by their faults, Criticize your own.

The Enlightener said:
Are you discriminating against the way I think because you don't know the reality of it all. Well open your eyes and what the fuck is your problem.
I think he is in love with you :thumbsup:

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
See what I mean!?!?....maybe hes right....maybe it is me.

I'll shut my mouth if that made sense to anyone else.

Jung

???
Premium
The Enlightener said:
Maybe you're just spewing a bunch of common sense shit that everyone already knows. You come off as trying to be some kind of super intelligent egoist, with all the answers to save the world, yet you rarely say anything worth while. Maybe you just feel the need to "enlighten" people on the internet, with repetitive nonsense.

I'm sorry, but I don't need enlightening from some high school stoner. :thumbsdn: I smell a shitty gimmick.

Damn this is bullshit i come to this site to state my opinions to every one who shall read it. Then u people decide to go and fight about it. Cant u try to look from the others person point of view. this is what every person has to do. Every one takes to much to nething. And most of it is people believing that they are right and everyone else is wrong. we have to try to understand eachother just to beable to get along better. we have to accept every one for what or what they are religion is included skin color also. If every person was blind so they could not see who they were talkin would we get along alot better?

Jung

???
Premium
iamkennell420 said:
Damn this is bullshit i come to this site to state my opinions to every one who shall read it. Then u people decide to go and fight about it. Cant u try to look from the others person point of view. this is what every person has to do. Every one takes to much to nething. And most of it is people believing that they are right and everyone else is wrong. we have to try to understand eachother just to beable to get along better. we have to accept every one for what or what they are religion is included skin color also. If every person was blind so they could not see who they were talkin would we get along alot better?
Wait, are you the enlightener? I truly hope you are.

Get over yourself, kid. There's no point in trying to enlighten people who already understand your regurgitated views. A lot of people here are very intelligent, and some have college degrees. I'm sure there's no need for some high schooler touting pseudo intellectual garbage, under the phasod of being the "enlightener."

If you are indeed intelligent, then by all means contribute to discussion and debates. There's not need to "enlighten" us with your wisdom on a regular basis though. I agree with Bigck, those posts read like a fortune cookie, or auto generated quote system.

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
Is that the same kid? Sounds like the same cookie-cutter, middle-school pokemon club drivel again. What is happening to our youth?....Go help your mom with the chores or something....All this free time is quickly turning you into what you'll become anyways carbon copy of daddy, in all his middle aged, common man, "know it all" glory. Enjoy 16 while you got it.

edit: Damn Junglizm again....If he is truly intellectual he would have read the rules prior to setting up "moe dan one" account.

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
junglizm said:
Maybe you're just spewing a bunch of common sense shit that everyone already knows. You come off as trying to be some kind of super intelligent egoist, with all the answers to save the world.
Sounds like you Jung.

Jung

???
Premium
Cuddles said:
Sounds like you Jung.
Please, princess, go back to helping people, with your uber knowledge, in the computer forum.

I've yet to see a post from you of any worth either... just random bitchiness, and posturing.

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
Fuck off Jung and go back from where you came from...Your opinionated Planet of "my opinion only counts not anyone elses". :mfinger:

Jung

???
Premium
Cuddles said:
Fuck off Jung and go back from where you came from...Your opinionated Planet of "my opinion only counts not anyone elses".
Sounds like you, princess.

Perhaps you should learn some tolerance for views that are outside the very small scope of your own.

You see, you probably miss the fact that I love stupid irony. You provide some pretty good laughs too. You can't tolerate anything that differs from your own opinions, yet you cry and posture about others supposedly doing the same. Nice job, princess.

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
junglizm said:
Sounds like you, princess.
Cut the fucking princess shit ok! I can't stand when anyone calls me that, nor if it were my man. I hate that name! Why don't you go Jungleurnuts :mfinger:

Jung

???
Premium
Cuddles said:
Cut the fucking princess shit ok! I can't stand when anyone calls me that, nor if it were my man. I hate that name! Why don't you go Jungleurnuts :mfinger:
:cry:

Go post a thread about it, princess.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Jung, quit picking on the little girls, you are going to mke her cry.

And enlightenment, you are kind of silly. and not in a funny silly way like GF or JK, so like jung said, get over yerself kiddo

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
See if you look in "The enlightener's" Profile all he has is his occupation which is "Studying Quantum mechanics". And he's does that for two reasons; So no one knows his real age. (11 years old) and so everyone thinks he's all that (which no one thinks. Damn noobs.

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Yhea everybody, he studies that bullshit, and I study Quantum Physics because I'm a know it all, who knows nothing. God I hate people who lie about their identity like stupid little 11 year old little boys who think noting other that Sesame Street.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
The Enlightener said:
junglizm said:
Maybe you're just spewing a bunch of common sense shit that everyone already knows. You come off as trying to be some kind of super intelligent egoist, with all the answers to save the world, yet you rarely say anything worth while. Maybe you just feel the need to "enlighten" people on the internet, with repetitive nonsense.

I'm sorry, but I don't need enlightening from some high school stoner. :thumbsdn: I smell a shitty gimmick.
Cough...cough....WoW! I just had a freaky thought.
*Puts the bong down*
What if Enlightener is the one discriminating against the way you think?

................dude!

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
iamkennell420 said:

Damn you as well. Damn you and your gay little friend(unless of course you're him) to neverland, where you and him belong. If you take your actions with you, will die, therefore, I am promoting you to get a new act, dumbass.

Status
Not open for further replies.