WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

the evening crew

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
bitch rant rave what ever here

Life's a bitch
then you die
so fuck the world
let's all get high

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
it is time for the stoneing

yowatupdogg

Banned - What an Asshat!
lets all get high i like that :thumbsup:

the french suck :mfinger:

------------------------------------------------
pain can be such a horrible thing :sword:

jamesp

In Memory...
magnolia said:
hello?!! Is anyone out there???? :(
well, im here also, you know what sucks? Me and my significant other are moving into our first place together. We are supposed to be moving right after she graduates, 16 days or so. AND we have no money!!!!

I know its our fault but still....it sucks.

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
jamesp said:
well, im here also, you know what sucks? Me and my significant other are moving into our first place together. We are supposed to be moving right after she graduates, 16 days or so. AND we have no money!!!!

I know its our fault but still....it sucks.
You have no money and you're moving in together ? Ahhh, true love indeed.
Might I suggest your local supermarket, they always throw out quality cardboard in which you could fashion a most humble abode with....

jamesp

In Memory...
GottaHurt said:
You have no money and you're moving in together ? Ahhh, true love indeed.
Might I suggest your local supermarket, they always throw out quality cardboard in which you could fashion a most humble abode with....
oh trust me, its been thought about, im also considering murder for hire, prostituting myself, and last and least.....working like an honest person.....BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA...no really, though it is giong to be hard working and college for both of us.

DropAcid

Banned - What an Asshat!
jamesp said:
oh trust me, its been thought about, im also considering murder for hire, prostituting myself, and last and least.....working like an honest person.....BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA...no really, though it is giong to be hard working and college for both of us.

Fuck that.. Sell blood...

jamesp

In Memory...
DropAcid said:
Lol I have on.. You're the broke loser.

I can live with that, I enjoy spending money on someone I care for...just because we are flat broke now....besides the point.....your the fucking loser that has to try and make a point out of your pitiful existence by annoying better people than you.

DropAcid

Banned - What an Asshat!
jamesp said:
I can live with that, I enjoy spending money on someone I care for...just because we are flat broke now....besides the point.....your the fucking loser that has to try and make a point out of your pitiful existence by annoying better people than you.

Again...I thought you were some badass. You know Mr. Wit.