WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

The ever diminishing barrier between what separates a man and a woman.

If either, who is better?

• Total voters

mmm...cheese

Banned - What an Asshat!
It occurs to me that the differences between a man and a woman are becoming the opposite of what they were originally. What I mean is, women are now said, by many people and even guys, to be stronger and more intelligent than men. Mind you, women are by NO MEANS stronger than men, but men submit to them without any fight whatsoever. On my argument on that women are now thought to be smarter than men, well that is not true either. Women and men are of the same intelligence PERIOD, end of question. Now I'm not saying that men are superior to women, but it is just outrageous how women are portrayed, yes portrayed, as a man's superior.
An example of how women are portrayed as a man's superior, is how boys are entitled to a greater punishment than girls, even though we are "equal." Now how does that work?
Now I went around my high school and asked people what they thought on the following questions.
1) Are women smarter than men?
2) Are men stronger than women?
3) Is there a dominant sex? If so which one?

Here are the results (each out of 400):
1) yes-346 no-54
2) yes-273 no-127
3) yes;women-173 yes;men-154 no-73

Now, what do you think?

Tostig

Paradoxasaur
Think you've had a lot of women answering... well... a lot more women than men.

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
woman are definitely superior and in pretty much every category. i'm all for it, i want to be a stay at home dad while my wife does all the working

Tostig

Paradoxasaur
WizardlyFriend said:
woman are definitely superior and in pretty much every category. i'm all for it, i want to be a stay at home dad while my wife does all the working
damn, hadn't thought of that. i should've said women.

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
zoloftcasserole said:
Trying to score some points with the ladies, are you? :p
you saw through me, must be that superiority. the most appropriate response to this post would be numbers

Farceur

Philosophy Nazi
Premium
i don't know about superiority, but i think women have more benifits in life than men do.

just a few-

1.every date ive ever had expects the male to pay...for everything, as do many women i've talked to about it.

2. Multiple orgasms, seriously wonder what that would feel like being as one is already pretty nice.

3. Women can not be drafted into the millitary.

4. In divorce courts women are generally favored.

5. In custody battles again Women are favored.

6. Women have lower car, and health insurance rates, the car one eventually almost levels out with a males, but health insurance females is generally lower.

the way i figure all guys got over women is that we can pee standing up...talk about convienience...haha

Note: I'm not trying to offend or insinuate anything with the above post, just stuff i've noticed.

Piro

From appaled to applauding, controversy.
us men give into woman because we know it is pointless arguing with them, if they lose the argument they'll just blackmail us by crying. hahaha, aint i a dumb shit for daring to post that, eh? i'll never hear the end of it.

woman are generally more favored nowadays than men. but there is a major issue coming in that in order to progress easily as a woman you gotta be attractive whilst mean are purely judged on skill rather than looks. -something on tv about that.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Farceur said:
i don't know about superiority, but i think women have more benifits in life than men do.

just a few-

the way i figure all guys got over women is that we can pee standing up...talk about convienience...haha

Note: I'm not trying to offend or insinuate anything with the above post, just stuff i've noticed.
Let me address these:

1.every date ive ever had expects the male to pay...for everything, as do many women i've talked to about it. For most women, it doesn't really matter. We have been taught that the man should be the bread winner, and therefore the payer....for many women, this is a way to assert thier social status.....not get a free dinner.....

2. Multiple orgasms, seriously wonder what that would feel like being as one is already pretty nice. Many women have been lying to you. And all the other men who want to feel "superior"

3. Women can not be drafted into the millitary. there are several HUNDRED jobs in the military a woman can not do because she is female. most of the gov't approved "jobs" for women are lower pay than those for men.

4. In divorce courts women are generally favored. I do not buy this shit. Tell me why Martha Stewart gets jail time, and OJ simpson did not...because Martha was a female in a mans world, and OJ was a hero in a mans world

5. In custody battles again Women are favored. Case Point: It has been medically proven that a child needs to be with thier mother for the first year of life for proper emotional growth. Look it up. Also, most men in custody battles are the breadwinners, and have not developed the same attachment as the child. Lastly: I fyou look at the cause of divorce, it is increasingly male on female domestic abuse, which could add to the overall numbers.

6. Women have lower car, and health insurance rates, the car one eventually almost levels out with a males, but health insurance females is generally lower. Women live longer than men and are the causes of fewer wrecks.

Of course, we could both be wrong.

lady victoria

Too old for this shit!
Premium
I do not really give a crap who is better, men and women generally have there own strengths and weaknesses, although i have to say that guys...you are starting to act like girls...I like a man to be a man.:D

lady victoria

Too old for this shit!
Premium
TheLampIncident said:
Well, I'm off to go lift heavy objects while drinking cheap ale and listening to sports radio. Am I a man now? :rolleyes:
Well you may want to take off the skirt and high heels..:p