WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

The Ex...

CaptainAmazing

Low-Level Super Hero
is not just a song by Billy Talent. I was reading some posts about how you guys have crazy boyfriend/girlfriends and I too have a story that ends in WTF?!?

So anyways, I meet this girl and for some reason we get along really well. I knew her for a few hours but it felt like I had known her for years. We hung out like every other day, she'd sleep over, fun was had. Then she starts to go a little crazy. Out of nowhere in the car she tells me to stop and pull in a wal-mart parking lot at like 1:30am, I'm thinking "decent, car sex is good". she says get in the back seat, but when we get back there she says "I'm not sure if this is working out but I don't know why. I reply "ok so what do you wanna do? just be friends?" She starts crying and says she doesnt know. We were on our way to a party so I eventually drive there and everyone is sleeping so we were talking more on the couch and she starts kissing me after she just said she wasn't sure things were working. I'm a guy so I just went along with it but I was a little confused.

So things are cool again but a few weeks later she starts crying again and says things aren't working out. So we decide to just be friends. Only we can't. Every time we hang out we end up being closer than friends be it just snuggling up by the fire place or messing around. I'm thinking ok wtf is going on, does she like me or no? For the next, I dunno, 4 months or so we are off and on because she has these bad feelings about our relationship but for some reason or another she needs me still. Technically we weren't together but we saw each other just as frequently. Tried to be just friends again, didn't work.

On my birthday she said she wanted to try being my girlfriend. I said sure why not because we basically are anyways. I got her a sweet winter jacket for x mas and some other stuff for her birthday, we had an awesome new years eve and new years day. February rolls along and she still has her doubts. I'm fed up at this point and i say ok fine but thats it, no more of this bull crap. She agrees. That lasted about 8 days, she came over to watch the super bowl and eat pizza and wings. We ended up getting close again. I'm thinking ok, is she crazy? Why does she keep wanting to break up and keeps coming back. She would never tell me a reason because she said she didn't know.

We tried being just friends and I hated it, it was so weird. We decided to stop hanging out. 4 months passed and she calls me recently and wants to hang out. We went to the beach and we're being all huggy. I suggest we go back to my place and watch Orgazmo (love that movie) and it happened again. I ask her why she keeps coming back she says she doesn't know yet again. Two days later we talk and she says I don't want a boyfriend I am enjoying being single, I need time alone to figure out what I really want, and here is the best part, oh and by the way the whole time I was having bad feeling about us, turns out I am still in love with my ex. (who treated her like crap, obviously).

She knew this for 10 months and decides to leave that tid bit of information out, until now. If she said that in the beginning I would have split but not knowing what was going on made me curious to find out. I had a lot of fond memories about this girl but after she told me that I realized it all meant nothing. She loved someone else. I told her I don't want to see or hear from her again.

That was the last 10 or so months of my life. I'm single now and loving it. Don't get all bent out of shape about some crazy asshole/broad. Just get out there and keep busy. Feels good to get that off my chest, thanks.

Reqium

Tenderony
Heh. I got nothing like that but my ex fucking flipped when I dumped her. Unfortunately its was a long distance relationship.. Well not unfortunate in the sense i got a better girl by gettin rid of her sorry ass.
Story goes something like this.

Reqium gets his GF... YAY HURRAY. :cool:
Reqium Has lots of fun with his GF YAY!
Reqium's GF has lots of fun behind his back. BOO URNS
Reqium's Gf becomes a party slut while he wasnt around. :mfinger:
Reqium Doesnt belive the shit being talked bout her and her slutty activities.
Reqium Spends lots of monney on the hoe. :thumbsdn:
Reqium gets nothing in exchange.
Reqium's ex never spent time with him, always with her friends even after not seeing him for 2 months.
Reqium said fuck it.. ring ring... Yeah.. i need to break up with you.. Its just not working for me. You never spend time with me etc.
Her reply : You fucking assshole, you gutless piece of shit you never spent anytime with me. How the fuck was i supposed to spend time with you. I have a job and friends to attend to. Plus you never took me out anywhere. I hate you blah blah blah cry cry cry.
Reqium's Reply: Fuck you. Eat shit and die. :sword: Please dont talk to me again.
Real quick sum up of my last 2 years of my life. Heh really shitty. I would've swore all women are fucking evil cept for the one im with now.
Anyways.. She keeps trying to get a hold of me.. But seems to just miss me.. Oh well my gain her loss.. Wewt.

CaptainAmazing

Low-Level Super Hero
Sometimes you just stumble upon a crazy one, or two or three, hehe. Dating is tough around our age. Most girls are still struggling with their identities and when you're dating a girl like that you end up being dragged along for the ride. Bullshit like that makes dating sound unpleasant but don't let a few bad apples spoil your fun. When you fall off the horse, you gotta get back on. If it wasn't for our ex's, we wouldn't know what a good girlfriend is like: the opposite of them.

Fugly

Tenderony
truly god must have created women so men couldn't be happy. Women are so screwed up...the problem is they always believe what they say. They tell you they love you...and its true until the next day and they have too much chocolate and figure out that they actually don't but then they turn it into one big cluster fuck of tears and hatered. Pick a theme and stick with it woman...men for the most part spend all our time fixing your problems and you spend all your time coming up with new ones. 26 years 12 GF's countless dates and party hookups and I have yet to find a single girl who can just say what's wrong without the inevitable reply of nothing. Yah right there is ALWAYS something wrong...life can never be good. So you know what I do? When they say nothing I say "cool" and walk away. I spent to much of my young life playing Dr. Frued to fucked up chicks.

CaptainAmazing

Low-Level Super Hero
It's because we think differently. Men use facts to figure things out, who, what, why, where, when. Women use feelings which is highly illogical to us and any other rational thinker. Never waste even one percent of brain power trying to understand them, it's pointless.

They can be tough to deal with sometimes but as they say "can't live with 'em, can't live without 'em".

Reqium said:
Heh. I got nothing like that but my ex fucking flipped when I dumped her. Unfortunately its was a long distance relationship.. Well not unfortunate in the sense i got a better girl by gettin rid of her sorry ass.
Story goes something like this.

Reqium gets his GF... YAY HURRAY. :cool:
Reqium Has lots of fun with his GF YAY!
Reqium's GF has lots of fun behind his back. BOO URNS
Reqium's Gf becomes a party slut while he wasnt around. :mfinger:
Reqium Doesnt belive the shit being talked bout her and her slutty activities.
Reqium Spends lots of monney on the hoe. :thumbsdn:
Reqium gets nothing in exchange.
Reqium's ex never spent time with him, always with her friends even after not seeing him for 2 months.
Reqium said fuck it.. ring ring... Yeah.. i need to break up with you.. Its just not working for me. You never spend time with me etc.
Her reply : You fucking assshole, you gutless piece of shit you never spent anytime with me. How the fuck was i supposed to spend time with you. I have a job and friends to attend to. Plus you never took me out anywhere. I hate you blah blah blah cry cry cry.
Reqium's Reply: Fuck you. Eat shit and die. :sword: Please dont talk to me again.
Real quick sum up of my last 2 years of my life. Heh really shitty. I would've swore all women are fucking evil cept for the one im with now.
Anyways.. She keeps trying to get a hold of me.. But seems to just miss me.. Oh well my gain her loss.. Wewt.
Awww... That sucks. This is why I hate most females. Females can be bad times sometimes... Even though I'm a female, I like to think I'm good times.

Reqium

Tenderony
Lol thats good to hear.My experience so far is 95% of women are nothing but bitches and sluts. The other 5% have their head screwed on right and know wtf is going on. It seems to get harder to find that 5% now.