WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

The ex...

tzedek

Original Member
as many of you know the former member (she had he account deleted) msalyss and I used to date and broke up a little over a month ago after dating for about 1 year. Well I guess we were still talking or whatever, talking on the phone once in a while but mostly just talking over aim. Anyway just in the last week or so she had been really bitter towards me. Im not going to write you people a novel about it as i proably could, but it really bothers me. We had a good realtionship for the most part, she left me becuase of issues that we had. Plus it bothers me becuase we have been friends ever since 4th grade and now we are losing that :(

Jung

???
Premium
Sorry to hear that, but that's what happens when you date friends. :(

Agreed Jung, dating friends is bad news. Unless, if it magically works out. Love is crazy, and it only works when you take chances.

Give it time. You won't be sour anymore, you just have to realize shit and grow up some more.

tzedek

Original Member
I just dont understand why she wants to be bitter towards me. I wish she would just not even talk to me

tzedek said:
I just dont understand why she wants to be bitter towards me. I wish she would just not even talk to me

Well, ignore her, and never talk to her, or ignore her until she gets over it.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Bah! If it's over,it's over. Life goes on. If you can manage at times in your lives to be adults,you can still be friends. Although,if you can still be friends,there's always that chance of that vacant stare as you catch her bending over.
Fun times. That's when she catches you reminiscing.

Don't be so quick to judge her witchiness though. There could be any number of reasons for her bitterness.
ie: Your sexual shortcomings,your other shortcomings. Or she may be pissed that her new man wont return her calls.
(I don't always have time) Reguardless of the issue,always remember...

Assumption is the mother of all fuck ups.

If you ever should figure out the female species,not only will you be rich,Sigmond Freud will be bitching at you from his grave.

Good luck.

gehtfuct said:
Bah! If it's over,it's over. Life goes on. If you can manage at times in your lives to be adults,you can still be friends. Although,if you can still be friends,there's always that chance of that vacant stare as you catch her bending over.
Fun times. That's when she catches you reminiscing.

Don't be so quick to judge her witchiness though. There could be any number of reasons for her bitterness.
ie: Your sexual shortcomings,your other shortcomings. Or she may be pissed that her new man wont return her calls.
(I don't always have time) Reguardless of the issue,always remember...

Assumption is the mother of all fuck ups.

If you ever should figure out the female species,not only will you be rich,Sigmond Freud will be bitching at you from his grave.

Good luck.

:thumbsup:

swizeguy

How dare you!?
yeah that does suck man but maybe its just a bad time for her or something. People all have their times when they just dont want to be messed with and they get really bitter. Maybe its something that you dont know about.
Just give it some time bud. If its not not going to end up that you guys become friends again then dont fret to much another will come a long and you'll forget all about her. You'll find the one that makes you really happy that doesnt do that shit to you.
Good luck