WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Movies The Exorcist (A New Beginning) - False Advertisements

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
Ok, so I heard that The Exorcist The New Begining were false advertisments. I Heard that the trailers that you have seen are not even in the movie. One woman claims that she is in the movie and did not even know about it. She is suppose to have called the producers on that. What had happend is they had filmed this before but then they did it over again then they ended up advertising trailers that are not even in the movie but would have been in the first they made before they did over. I just want to know did anyone see that movie yet and is it true?

mariusthegreat

:: What Ebonics ::
all i know..is that i was gonna go opening night...but read the reviews on rottentomatoes.com .....6%...pretty shitty....i dont even think garfield did that bad....

anti-movielife

self medicated
fuckin christ what a waste of time...what do they spend on these movies??? like 30million average right? like wtf?? they might as well just burn the money or even better ohhh feed the hungry!...aren't there starving kids in africa and shit???

i hate bad movies...

Pachyderm

I really did.
I was going to see that on opening day but Garden State opened that day too, so I saw Garden State. It is an awesome movie with a really great sound track. It turned me on to a band called Frou Frou. Download "let go" and other songs if you have a chance.

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
Pachyderm said:
I was going to see that on opening day but Garden State opened that day too, so I saw Garden State. It is an awesome movie with a really great sound track. It turned me on to a band called Frou Frou. Download "let go" and other songs if you have a chance.
What kind of song is that? rock, rap, ect.?

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
Barny's Adventure could score better and I hate that purple bastard. Enough said.

Signify

Particinator
anti-movielife said:
fuckin christ what a waste of time...what do they spend on these movies??? like 30million average right? like wtf?? they might as well just burn the money or even better ohhh feed the hungry!...aren't there starving kids in africa and shit???

i hate bad movies...
well, they wouldnt see the infintesimal amount of cash back that they are going to get with this movie

CuddleMuffin said:
I just want to know did anyone see that movie yet and is it true?

Hahah, this is funny. I have watched the new Exorcist trailer a few times, and something is obvious. They are playing parts of the original movie(s) in reverse. It is a basic idea when film makers release a prequel, as in "Let's rewind and start over."

So yes, there is footage in the trailers that isn't in the movie.