WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

The fact is that I dropped out from college thinking life would be awesome but now I have no money no girl and a lot of problems why me always

Joydas

Fresh Meat
I am fucked up no hope left and I feel like a loser all time and sometimes I tried suicide but I am a looser there too I can't find a poison because I have no money

Crazizniac

Postaholic
Premium
Poison and O.D. of other substances over their LD50 aren't a suicide attempt but a cry for help. So instead of trying to injure yourself for attention why not put out the effort to excel at something to get attention? Uh, maybe don't try marksmanship or skydiving to start, something like art or writing might be more your speed, or gardening.

Myzyri

Hoodrat
Have you ever thought about individual counseling to help you find coping mechanisms? Feeling sorry for yourself does nothing for your situation as it's more likely to bring you down and not lift you up.
Self care is something we fail to do as life gets in the way, but you have to take care of yourself first.
Go back to school, try a new job, look for better friends, etc.

TooSmartGuile

Tenderony
Just in case you want some tough love, I say you get a job that pays, find a better job, go to community college, then college. Or a trade job. I'd also recommending living with a relative to help with money.
About the girl, you can make it without her.
Good luck and god speed.

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
This is stupid. You aren't poor because you didn't finish college. You're poor because you aren't hustling. Welcome to being an adult. You have to do shit you don't like so you can do shit you actually like doing. If your goals include college, so be it, but you don't automatically succeed at life when you can wave a paper around.

People will pay you to work. If you get a shitty job, hunt for a better one. Thinking that you can't accept anything less than a perfect position is poppycock. Accepting that less than perfect situation forever is also poppycock. Life is a journey not a destination. We all end up the same place. So you can enjoy what views you get while you climb out of the grand canyon of suck, or you can drown in the Colorado River of self pity and ignorance.

Last edited:

ib4

Error
Staff
Yea a degree doesn't mean shit. I found good success for myself among people who have degrees. Everyone has a degree around me and yet I am sitting in the same office, doing the same job as them. You know why you aren't successful? Because this is what you believe about yourself. Believe in who you want to become, your body and actions will follow, as will the spoils.

Aside from that, I can't believe all of us wrote a paragraph here knowing damn well this guy stopped in to either troll us, or drop his bad day post, and never return again. :fpalm:

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: Jung

Joydas

Fresh Meat
Yea a degree doesn't mean shit. I found good success for myself among people who have degrees. Everyone has a degree around me and yet I am sitting in the same office, doing the same job as them. You know why you aren't successful? Because this is what you believe about yourself. Believe in who you want to become, your body and actions will follow, as will the spoils.

Aside from that, I can't believe all of us wrote a paragraph here knowing damn well this guy stopped in to either troll us, or drop is bad day post, and never return again. :fpalm:
No sir I m always here I read all the replies and yes I found a job for myself and they are paying me 200 dollars a month and now I m searching for a side income can you help with that just by suggestions maybe I can draw and earn money like I can make portraits of human faces so maybe I can find a job at Fiverr

Mod Edit: Merged your double posts. From what I could see between the two, looked like an accident. That quote button can be a little tricky at first! :) What I can't help you with, is your major run on sentence structure.

Last edited by a moderator:

ib4

Error
Staff
No sir I m always here I read all the replies and yes I found a job for myself and they are paying me 200 dollars a month and now I m searching for a side income can you help with that just by suggestions maybe I can draw and earn money like I can make portraits of human faces so maybe I can find a job at Fiverr

Mod Edit: Merged your double posts. From what I could see between the two, looked like an accident. That quote button can be a little tricky at first! :) What I can't help you with, is your major run on sentence structure.
If you''re working for someone who is paying you $200 a month...I don't know what I can suggest that can help you with your choice making. Glad to know you've been a lurker for some time though! Keep on postin!