WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Music The Faint

oh my god, this band is amazing, indie retro synth pop that has more balls than most metal bands could ever hope to have. Danse Macabre is my personal favorite album of theirs, but I hear the new one is good too. Anyone else around here listen to them?

Fire_ze_Missles

Martha Fuckin' Stewart
AnthemBoy7 said:
oh my god, this band is amazing, indie retro synth pop that has more balls than most metal bands could ever hope to have. Danse Macabre is my personal favorite album of theirs, but I hear the new one is good too. Anyone else around here listen to them?

I kind of did, but their electro-rock wasn't much to my liking. You might like Head Automatica, if you like retro sounding synth music; check em out.

I saw them play with Thursday when their tour came through town, and yeah, they were really good, but I love Glassjaw, so it was kind of disappointing for me to see him doing Head Automatica now.