WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

The Final Countdown ...

Coa

Whore free since 2010.
HEY

5 days ago pissed said 40 and now you're saying 35.

Are ya'll boning again?
WTF NEEDS an answer!

Is the only true WTF power couple left posting on the board reuniting?

Does it feel so good?

pissed 'n horny

Preferred Parking
Reunited. Past tense. OK, I awoke one morning to find Bud camped out on my front doorstep. He hitchhiked out here to try and win me back. He had a mix tape full of 80's love ballads, and I opened the door to see him standing there with a boombox above his head playing Peter Gabriel's In Your Eyes. So I invited him in and made him cook me breakfast and the rest is history.

• 1Like
Reactions: Coa

BudVugger

Jergens
Premium
WTF NEEDS an answer!

Is the only true WTF power couple left posting on the board reuniting?

Does it feel so good?
Reunited. Past tense. OK, I awoke one morning to find Pissed camped out on my front doorstep. She hitchhiked out here to try and win me back. She had a mix tape full of 80's love ballads, and I opened the door to see her standing there with a boombox above her head playing Peter Gabriel's In Your Eyes. So I invited her in and made her cook me breakfast and the rest is history.

• 1Like
Reactions: Coa